Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just plugging along did one for one of your older motors a few weeks ago. Guy said it woke it up if thats possible.

That is a great road, we lived at foot of Mt Rainer and took the kids camping every year at Mt St Helen’s to observe how the earth healed its self. Amazing process. Forestry cordoned off two five acre parcels side by side for rehab. One of the parcels they “helped” planted stuff etc etc. The other parcel they left Mother alone and just let it be. The first five years or so the difference was dramatic, forestry was crowing about their success. The “man made aided reconstruction “ was far and away better. At just about the five to seven year mark the man helped patch stalled. The left alone Mother Earth repaired section exploded with growth. By seven year mark there was simply no comparison. Earth for the win!
Wow that's pretty cool.
Would need to dig out old maps but think the palce I stopped at St Helens was Trail of Two Forests.
Then back tracked to the interstate

IIIRC this is where I camped.
1696765960335.png

Wow that's pretty cool.
Would need to dig out old maps but think the palce I stopped at St Helens was Trail of Two Forests.
Then back tracked to the interstate

IIIRC this is where I camped.
View attachment 1716151384
We typically went to the other side, Google Windy Ridge or Spirit lake. The views were amazing. There is a trail of steps that zig zag their way straight up to Windy Ridge. At that point our boy was in football. He and I would race to the top every time. I would be in the lead till about 2/3rds the way up at which point I would ungracefully collapse and request Medi Vac. I never beat him!

We typically went to the other side, Google Windy Ridge or Spirit lake. The views were amazing. There is a trail of steps that zig zag their way straight up to Windy Ridge. At that point our boy was in football. He and I would race to the top every time. I would be in the lead till about 2/3rds the way up at which point I would ungracefully collapse and request Medi Vac. I never beat him!
I'd love to go back and spend more time. This was a vacation I tacked onto a trip out for a friend's wedding in Seattle. rented a car and went around the Olympic Peninsula - I'd go back there too. Then down to Ft Vanvcouver and return to the airport via St helens and Ranier. Ha!

I know it is sacrilegious on this site but that right there are some of the best body lines ever created. They are iconic. To me the epitome of what a muscle car should look like. They look fast sitting still.
Those 2 were so much fun!

I'd love to go back and spend more time. This was a vacation I tacked onto a trip out for a friend's wedding in Seattle. rented a car and went around the Olympic Peninsula - I'd go back there too. Then down to Ft Vanvcouver and return to the airport via St helens and Ranier. Ha!
My Brother (RIP) and I would ride our motorcycles all over the peninsula. We would camp up on the Macah Indian reservation. Follow the Coast all the way back down. Good times. We would go up during whaling season.

Hay,hay,hay
Finally got a day to play.
Good morning all you Mopar misfits, hope all is going well.
Just got a chance to do a drive by and say hello.

I tried to get into IDF once upon a time, got all the way to a Rabbi interview. He decided I was motivated by revenge not love of Torah. I got declined. Never made sense to me? They live by the creed you smoke one of us we hunt you down like dogs and smoke ten of you. Love those guy (and girls).
My son Matthew was dating this hot little brunette Israeli girl about 10 years ago. Met her at the Mercedes-Benz dealership in Annapolis. They went together for a while. She even took him to Israel with her, on a two-week trip. She also did her time in the IDF. She was pretty cool.

-
Back