Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Out in the shop today cleaning all the grease and dirt off all the intakes I am selling...................they look so much better. I was going back and forth on whether to clean parts and I am glad I did. :thumbsup: I will continue the process with the rest of the items.
What are you using to clean things with?

What are you using to clean things with?

Scrubbing it and then using air to blow everything dry.

Nothing flashy, nothing splashy, just a fine non descript sipper. Kind of like a fried egg, not fancy but eternally satisfying. Prost to those that are bent towards a toddy in the evening. (or morning)

IMG_4760.jpeg

Remember that city/county council session I mentioned this morning. So glad I didn’t go. It’s turned into a giant crap show and it hasn’t even started yet!

Thousands of people showed up for this immigrant debate. Thousands more online, they limited it to 100 people and people going nuts about it!

The best part… someone hacked the zoom link and is showing gay **** to the unlucky 100 few.

Police chief estimates 6000-7000 people downtown surrounding the city hall, in a town of 11,900… all chanting things like deport them , send them back.

Yikes yikes yikes!!!

Remember that city/county council session I mentioned this morning. So glad I didn’t go. It’s turned into a giant crap show and it hasn’t even started yet!

Thousands of people showed up for this immigrant debate. Thousands more online, they limited it to 100 people and people going nuts about it!

The best part… someone hacked the zoom link and is showing gay **** to the unlucky 100 few.

Police chief estimates 6000-7000 people downtown surrounding the city hall, in a town of 11,900… all chanting things like deport them , send them back.

Yikes yikes yikes!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yikes yikes yikes!!!
Good call staying out of that mess.

Started feeling like **** today just before lunch. Weather maybe? All my joints started hurting and felreezing up. Some Ibuprofen helped, hot shower at home. Made some soft shell tacos. See how it sits...

Started feeling like **** today just before lunch. Weather maybe? All my joints started hurting and felreezing up. Some Ibuprofen helped, hot shower at home. Made some soft shell tacos. See how it sits...
Well hope you feel better in the morning. It is Monday and the worse day of the week.

k... spent a couple of hours tonight and put in fluids.. battery and plug wires.. and.... took a few tries (timing too advanced) but it actually fired and ran for bout 5 seconds... the only flare i did on the whole car leaked... fuel pump to carb :( BUT.. no weird noises and the cam sounds nasty. That street demon seems like a happy carb..
I'm gonna try making a new fuel line soon... really annoyed at that and my poly one won't fit.

Also.. the old school mechanical voltage regulator, i only had the 12v side plugged in and the field side not hooked up as i didn't have the screw, magic smoke came out of it so it's crap :( i took it apart and it looked brand new in side.. not sure if not having the field wire on was bad or just a bad part...

k... spent a couple of hours tonight and put in fluids.. battery and plug wires.. and.... took a few tries (timing too advanced) but it actually fired and ran for bout 5 seconds... the only flare i did on the whole car leaked... fuel pump to carb :( BUT.. no weird noises and the cam sounds nasty. That street demon seems like a happy carb..
I'm gonna try making a new fuel line soon... really annoyed at that and my poly one won't fit.

Also.. the old school mechanical voltage regulator, i only had the 12v side plugged in and the field side not hooked up as i didn't have the screw, magic smoke came out of it so it's crap :( i took it apart and it looked brand new in side.. not sure if not having the field wire on was bad or just a bad part...
Getting closer and that's a good thing.

Yeah.. didn't run it long enough to test the trans.. but soon... I don't like the stock small block fuel line setup or i would order one.. i like the filter up next to the carb

Sounds like the start of the flu bug. I hope not.

Last edited:
Yeah.. didn't run it long enough to test the trans.. but soon... I don't like the stock small block fuel line setup or i would order one.. i like the filter up next to the carb
First run on my car the tranny cooling line leaked all over the garage floor. Yep setbacks happen.

First run on my car the tranny cooling line leaked all over the garage floor. Yep setbacks happen.
yeah.. i had a puddle under my trans i was like NO!!!! then realized i didn't tighten the drain plug all the way :) read bad things bout the head gaskets i'm using.. so i'm praying i don't end up with water coming out..

yeah.. i had a puddle under my trans i was like NO!!!! then realized i didn't tighten the drain plug all the way :) read bad things bout the head gaskets i'm using.. so i'm praying i don't end up with water coming out..

Dude, I'm just stoked that you are where you are in the process. Seems like a million miles away for me.

My photo App tortures me continuously with "One year ago today" images... UGH

-
Back