Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A couple bus loads of illegals?
Theyve been bussing them in bad here. People nearly ready to go to war over it. Since January, the school system has ballooned by 1400 percent!! With new kids from the border being enrolled every single day….

Theyve been bussing them in bad here. People nearly ready to go to war over it. Since January, the school system has ballooned by 1400 percent!! With new kids from the border being enrolled every single day….

I lived in Somerton, AZ... That situation would have been referred to as harvest season.

From red states bussing them in....fyi

Slow and easy my Friend...

I'm just grillin in the rain....

Grillin' in the rain...
If it ain’t rainin we ain’t trainin!
Wait are we talking about cooking or what? Clearly my toddy talkin! Jodi just got home from business trip. She is a bit roughed up. I played her TRs man in the arena speech. That speech always chokes me up.

Had a book left on the side of the house by the garage door. Thankfully, the seller (on ebay) had sealed it in plastic before packaging and it survived unscathed.

I've tried putting a box out by the driveway lettered with PACKAGES - USPS -UPS - FEDEX...

They leave stuff on top of the box
A guy I used to work with built a wooden shelter for them to put stuff in. Posted signs to do so, and NOT come up the driveway. What do you think they did? :BangHead: LOL

A guy I used to work with built a wooden shelter for them to put stuff in. Posted signs to do so, and NOT come up the driveway. What do you think they did? :BangHead: LOL
A few weeks back I ordered a rolling walker chair. I get a notice deli IN your mailbox. Really I have to see this. I figured they ment by the mailbox.
Nope nothing there. So I respond back how do you get that in this Mailbox ?
We will send you a replacement.
A short time later I get a call from a neighbor on the other side of the road and down from the Brownie Lady.
I have a large package here I think it belongs to you.
I go down The box is really heavy. I open it. Ask her can you use one of these. Two in the box.
Next day I get the replacement one .

So the propane company put a remote monitor on my tank.... and they send an email when it gets close to their refill point at 30%...

But if I order it takes a week or 10 days for them to show up, even though they bill me as soon as I schedule... the difference goes as a credit.

Betcha, if I pull that remote sensor thing off, they show up the next day....

1711507355284.png
:lol:

-
Back