Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So most of you know the story behind my motorbike here in Vietnam. The family had it for a while, and when I got here and got on it it had two flat tires and didn't sound right. Had no oil in it.:mob:So you all know I took it to the dealer and had new tires. Oil changed all the filters etc etc. I rode it for about 4 weeks and I noticed a squealing noise in the rear. I think it's belt driven. So I took it back to the dealer the other day for them to look at it. It was low on oil again. :mob: I guess now since they ran it low on oil is going to use oil.:mob: Anyhow, they changed the oil, and put a new belt on it and a new clutch
and a new oil seal that was leaking into the clutch area. I knew something was wrong. Anyhow, they only made me wait about 35 minutes to do all the work. Oil change new, oil seal new clutch. New drive belt. Cleaned it all up. I was there about 40 minutes .The bill was $1.1 million dong. Right about $44 USD. Cannot believe how cheaply these people work in Vietnam. The last pic is the service manager. I tipped him 50,000 dong. That's about two bucks. He was very happy. Didn't want to take the money But the bike is fine now.
1000003664.jpg

1000003667.jpg

1000003666.jpg

Last edited:
I have been trying to stay up later so i dont wake up at 04:00 wanting a cup of coffee. Seems to work.

I have been trying to stay up later so i dont wake up at 04:00 wanting a cup of coffee. Seems to work.
Ha, in Vietnam I wake up every morning at 4:00 a.m.. So I can go out and get my day started ,with a workout and breakfast, and coffee. But mostly it's because she needs to meet her friends for aerobics class at 5:00 a.m..lol.kkkkkk

1st in the coffee shop this morning and not proud of it. I slept goid from 10-1 but woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. :BangHead:

1st in the coffee shop this morning and not proud of it. I slept goid from 10-1 but woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. :BangHead:
I don't have any trouble sleeping here through the night since I always get up at 4:00 a.m. in the morning. I usually have to force myself to go to sleep by 9:00 or so so I can get enough sleep

So most of you know the story behind my motorbike here in Vietnam. The family had it for a while, and when I got here and got on it it had two flat tires and didn't sound right. Had no oil in it.:mob:So you all know I took it to the dealer and had new tires. Oil changed all the filters etc etc. I rode it for about 4 weeks and I noticed a squealing noise in the rear. I think it's belt driven. So I took it back to the dealer the other day for them to look at it. It was low on oil again. :mob: I guess now since they ran it low on oil is going to use oil.:mob: Anyhow, they changed the oil, and put a new belt on it and a new clutch
and a new oil seal that was leaking into the clutch area. I knew something was wrong. Anyhow, they only made me wait about 35 minutes to do all the work. Oil change new, oil seal new clutch. New drive belt. Cleaned it all up. I was there about 40 minutes .The bill was $1.1 million dong. Right about $44 USD. Cannot believe how cheaply these people work in Vietnam. The last pic is the service manager. I tipped him 50,000 dong. That's about two bucks. He was very happy. Didn't want to take the money But the bike is fine now.
View attachment 1716227428

View attachment 1716227429

View attachment 1716227430
Geez Mitch. You just walk around the Village tossing your dong to just about anyone.

Morning all nice video Mitch he does like the water. Now they'll have to watch him like a hawk when he starts running around.
One last cool day here today then it warms up to the 70's... I'm ready. I need to replace a toilet today, finally got tired of fixing the old one.
I have Orange class this morning gaining some great results after a few weeks.
Have a great day!!

gonna be a long day again i think.. and i can't find the damn ground straps i bought last week...

-
Back