Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We have had several wranglers....................We still have this one a 2018.

IMG_5738.JPG

My brother-in-law named Tep, got his driver's license for cars in Vietnam about 6 months ago. My banker buddy just lent him some money to buy this new Toyota. Now he will use it as private /limousine/ transport for anybody who needs transportation. Today he drove somebody around for like 6 hours. Not sure how much he got, but it is certainly better for him than fishing. Because fishing in Vietnam means getting in and out of the water all day long with nets. His body has got to be worn out. Although he's a tough little SOB. I wish him luck. !!!

We bought it new in 2018 and got a lifetime warranty which they don't offer anymore. I have had a couple of Cherokees also. The last one was 2003 I think.
yeah i had that lifetime warranty on my 2014.. wish i had gotten on my 2018 but haven't had a single problem so far.. so not complaining...

Woke up last night in a strange bed with this above my head.
She said you can sleep at home tonight if you can get up and walk away.

I said what are you . What what .tell me what are you.I really want to know..

istockphoto-1465655300-612x612.jpg

Good Morning Everyone. Colder and really windy to start today. Weather will be in the 30-upper 40s for the next week or so. I hope to get the oil pan changed and do the Borgeson u-joint conversion for the steering coupler while the engine is out. Then it can go back in. Then just some smalls and waiting for decent weather. Still just March in Wisconsin.

Good Morning Everyone. Colder and really windy to start today. Weather will be in the 30-upper 40s for the next week or so. I hope to get the oil pan changed and do the Borgeson u-joint conversion for the steering coupler while the engine is out. Then it can go back in. Then just some smalls and waiting for decent weather. Still just March in Wisconsin.
I am thinking of getting a borgeson power steering pump/gearbox kit.. did you go manual/power or other way or? I know it's not just a bolt in unit but how much bullshit was it?

Morning!
Still cold, some snow last night. High winds have finally stopped.

I have that coupler new if anyone wants it.
Not going to use it.

I need to research it more... if you are replacing a factory power unit with a borgeson you need a adapter to make the column longer isn't it? Not sure if the 62 is the same as later ones...

I need to research it more... if you are replacing a factory power unit with a borgeson you need a adapter to make the column longer isn't it? Not sure if the 62 is the same as later ones...
I bought this from a member here. Said fits early A body's. I didn't do my homework. Yes it does but only with Their steering box.

I bought this from a member here. Said fits early A body's. I didn't do my homework. Yes it does but only with Their steering box.
Ah k.. i might need it.. will research.. figuring out my steering issues is the main thing that has me stuck right now.. easiest way would be to find a LA power steering pump and brackets and get a hose to make it work with my old *** box. I hear the borgeson boxes feel amazing though

oof.. i thought the kits were 800ish.. not 1200... yeah.. will figure how to get my stock one to work

-
Back