Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
K.. Mancini has new 20:1 manual boxes for $299..+110 for the shaft coupler.. also need a new pitman arm to go manual?

My Italian and Irish ancestors are happy those people weren't around in 1901..... :rolleyes:
Not sure about the Italians but my Irish ancestors came over at the peak of the potatoe famine years and people forget, America wasn’t exactly welcoming towards Irish back then either. In fact, it’s why my ancestors chose Indiana at the time, as far away from the maltreatment of immigrants as possible.

From red states bussing them in....fyi
Most of these are actually on a direct bus line from Mexico City. The city mayor got caught a couple weeks back having made some deal with the bus company, both are receiving federal monies.

I lived in Somerton, AZ... That situation would have been referred to as harvest season.
What gets me is I’m not anti-immigration and I truly believe our immigration laws are junk and need fixed badly.

That said, my grandfather on my dad’s side had to wait 7 years, 7 years before he was accepted on a Us visa post ww2, all while living homeless in a bombed out country, to come here from Germany, and then, the only reason he made it over here was a 4 year commitment to the United States Army. Served in Korea from 53-55. His second war. Only then was he able to get his citizenship and sponsor my grandmother to come in. Which took until 1963 for her to get full citizenship.

So I get it. But do it legally and wait your turn.

Anyway, nuff of that, my chassis paint will be here this afternoon which means it’s time to paint the chassis!

Most of these are actually on a direct bus line from Mexico City. The city mayor got caught a couple weeks back having made some deal with the bus company, both are receiving federal monies.
Let's not talk about that here. I'm sure there's a discussion about it over in the N&P.

Anyway, nuff of that, my chassis paint will be here this afternoon which means it’s time to paint the chassis!
you haven't updated your thread since october... you painting it satin black or? what paint? i wish i had done mine different.. we always just used brush on rustoleum cause it's tough as hell when done but on my car it didn't come out good for some reason.. but it's the underside.. so screw it :)

you haven't updated your thread since october... you painting it satin black or? what paint? i wish i had done mine different.. we always just used brush on rustoleum cause it's tough as hell when done but on my car it didn't come out good for some reason.. but it's the underside.. so screw it :)
Really? I thought I just updated it

Wait, which thread?

Suggestions needed. What tool do I buy, that I will probably never use again to remove the wires from this clip.
I'm replacing the cancel cam in the steering column and they don't supply a new clip.
I tried a paper clip all I've succeeded in doing is punching holes in my fingers.

20240327_083800.jpg

20240327_083722.jpg

Suggestions needed. What tool do I buy, that I will probably never use again to remove the wires from this clip.
I'm replacing the cancel cam in the steering column and they don't supply a new clip.
I tried a paper clip all I've succeeded in doing is punching holes in my fingers.

View attachment 1716227528

View attachment 1716227529
I have a kit that I bought for that but I do not remember who made it. The little wiz bang tool works great. When I get to the shop this morning I can check. But by then you will likely have it sorted out as I think there is a multitude of options that all work.

I have a kit that I bought for that but I do not remember who made it. The little wiz bang tool works great. When I get to the shop this morning I can check. But by then you will likely have it sorted out as I think there is a multitude of options that all work.
Yep amazon has a ton of them. Just trying to get the correct one. Appreciate the help.
Thanks

View attachment 1716227528

View attachment 1716227529
wHAT i HAVE WORKS GREAT

-
Back