Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was fired from my first job for using mine on the pickle slicer.
Sure I get fired. The Pickle slicer. She gets a promotion
to private secretary for the owner.
I hear she was very Proficient at dictation.
And short hand.
:lol:
We have one (bidet).. Love it.
I keep trying to convince my family to install one.

Electric choke wired... and **** that flare tool.. ordering a better one, the rage and time wasted isn't worth this ****

When I bought our property over 20 yrs ago I was told the neighbors shed was close to my prop line. A few yrs ago when they were selling their place the surveyors said their shed was 9 ft on my prop. The realtor wanted me to give them a Qiuck Claim on the shed prop. Long story short told the realtor to go to hell. I now tell that new neighbor that the beer in the fridge in the corner is my beer
FML.
Wirking on selling my 40 acres of farmland to the guy that owns the land around it.
According to the surveyors, my sheds are on neighbour’s property.
Neighbour is freaking out.
My one shed has been there for 40 years and the slab for the grain bins same amount of time. We thought the painted post was the line, nope.
FFS, now i have to move 2 buildings and cut that 12” thick slab and apply for a variance due to a screw up someone made 25 or so years ago.

IMG_6149.jpeg

Here you go @toolmanmike

A young psychic midget named Marge
Went to jail on a serious charge.
But despite lock and key
The lady broke free
And the News said "Small Medium at Large".

Evening everyone. got a lot done today. Desoto is off the lift and ready for a shakedown run tomorrow. If that goes well the Barracuda goes on and give it a good once over.

Evening everyone. got a lot done today. Desoto is off the lift and ready for a shakedown run tomorrow. If that goes well the Barracuda goes on and give it a good once over.
Sounds like a good plan Dave...

I'm not too sure what happened with the water in the swimming pool. I've been maintaining it and adding chlorine as needed for over 2 months and it has been fine. And now it began to get cloudy after only a couple of days. Last year I think somebody threw something over the fence from the street into the pool that caused the water to go bad. I think somebody did that again. Pumping the pool water out now and will introduce new water tomorrow with new chlorine... :thumbsup: :mob:

1000003713.jpg

1000003714.jpg

I'm not too sure what happened with the water in the swimming pool. I've been maintaining it and adding chlorine as needed for over 2 months and it has been fine. And now it began to get cloudy after only a couple of days. Last year I think somebody threw something over the fence from the street into the pool that caused the water to go bad. I think somebody did that again. Pumping the pool water out now and will introduce new water tomorrow with new chlorine... :thumbsup: :mob:

View attachment 1716231220

View attachment 1716231221
High ph. Maybe.

Morning.....................way too early, can't sleep. Too many thoughts racing around in my head, Dart build, and Carlisle in a couple of weeks are heavy on my mind.

:BangHead::BangHead:

I'm headed out to meet and Nhau (party) with some new Vietnamese/ American friends I met here in my city..... :thumbsup:

Morning gang...

Had to make another run into DC yesterday.... Managed to roll our early enough to avoid rush hour traffic. Mandatory return to office coming in a couple of weeks. Going to be a lot more angry people on the road

Good morning everyone. Not nuch to report. Neck is still causing issues. I go to doc on Monday. Driveway is deep slush, likely frozen this am. Got a front driveshaft ordered. I hope it is the right one. Should be here tomorrow.

-
Back