Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning.. woke up dizzy again, feeling like ****.. it's getting old :)
200w.gif

Well I hope you improve as the day goes on.
I will.. this happens a lot.. i wake up dizzy and fuzzy pretty much walking into walls at this point... a few years ago i would wake up like a dog that heard the ice cream truck.. no idea what's up with this other than old age..

It's just past 7 AM on a Saturday. Grocery shopping is done and another day in the garage is starting in.
I have an old friend over later to help with the heavy lifting. LA LA LA .......

Morning!
Didnt freeze last night. First one this year.
Guess im welding on a cab corner today.

Thanks we are headed to Walmart in Winchester and I need to pick up some tarps at harbor freight. I want to make sure I have enough to cover stuff at Carlisle if it rains.

State highway 259 is closed just up the road from me for the next two days. I'll have to see how silly it gets before venturing out
This is the very this morning trying to get into our little town. It’s bumper to bumper for 3.5 miles.

IMG_4073.jpeg

Thanks we are headed to Walmart in Winchester and I need to pick up some tarps at harbor freight. I want to make sure I have enough to cover stuff at Carlisle if it rains.
Went to walmart before work.. need a funnel... no funnels... the bastards.

We’re dead center for the total eclipse. The longest time wise for darkness part along the path in terms of totality.

Every hotel and airbnb in Indiana is sold out. Same with every camp ground. Most counties are even allowing camping at their fairgrounds and such and all those are full.

The funniest thing is the city getting sued now. They’ve closed down town until Wednesday. Put up barricade. But then the mayor announced they’re going to hold an open to the public city council meeting to discuss that very controversial proposal that has 95 percent disapproval support. But you can’t go to downtown or you’ll be charged with trespassing. So he’s now being sued by his very own city council. It’s epic.

Morning weekend worshipers. It's a great weather weekend here sunny and 70's with a good chance for an overnight thunderstorm...perfect. Cheryl and I have decided to try something new... pickleball. Today the club is offering a two-hour free session, so we decided to give it a try. The NCAA men's BB play tonight. Enjoy your day!!

Last edited:
Is 55 degree ambient temp too cold to spray anti rust primer? I know the can says down to 50 degrees. Hmm

We’re dead center for the total eclipse. The longest time wise for darkness part along the path in terms of totality.

Every hotel and airbnb in Indiana is sold out. Same with every camp ground. Most counties are even allowing camping at their fairgrounds and such and all those are full.

The funniest thing is the city getting sued now. They’ve closed down town until Wednesday. Put up barricade. But then the mayor announced they’re going to hold an open to the public city council meeting to discuss that very controversial proposal that has 95 percent disapproval support. But you can’t go to downtown or you’ll be charged with trespassing. So he’s now being sued by his very own city council. It’s epic.
Solar eclipses are common on K Pax we have 6 moons hardly ever have Sun light.
It's a dark world.

It never rains at Mopars Carlisle , but when it pours, man it pours.
I have been checking the 10 day and couple of days chance of rain but hopefully, that will change. I will be there from Tuesday April 16th through Sunday the 21st.

Looking at picking up a couple of those cheap ezup tents from Harbor Freight.

-
Back