Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We’re dead center for the total eclipse. The longest time wise for darkness part along the path in terms of totality.

Every hotel and airbnb in Indiana is sold out. Same with every camp ground. Most counties are even allowing camping at their fairgrounds and such and all those are full.

The funniest thing is the city getting sued now. They’ve closed down town until Wednesday. Put up barricade. But then the mayor announced they’re going to hold an open to the public city council meeting to discuss that very controversial proposal that has 95 percent disapproval support. But you can’t go to downtown or you’ll be charged with trespassing. So he’s now being sued by his very own city council. It’s epic.
We had that here in 2017 2018 whenever it was but we didn't shut down the town lots of $$ to be spent by those tourists.
It might be exciting to some but for me it just wasn't a big deal.
It slowly got dark for a couple hours, the streetlights came on sun comes back shinning party over.

Tim can get you good coleman ones. If you need to borrow two stop bye not to far from there. Or better yet have a spare pass?

We had that here in 2017 2018 whenever it was but we didn't shut down the town lots of $$ to be spent by those tourists.
It might be exciting to some but for me it just wasn't a big deal.
It slowly got dark for a couple hours, the streetlights came on sun comes back shinning party over.
Oh it’s open to pedestrian traffic. But only between 8am and 6 pm. Closed fully after that. Town meeting is scheduled for 730p….

Anyway, wanting to get this chassis done so I can move on to reassembly. Trucks are much easier than the Mopar cars. Everything bolts together. And when you start with mostly rust free parts, it’s even better

Tim can get you good coleman ones. If you need to borrow two stop bye not to far from there. Or better yet have a spare pass?
Don’t park where Tim says to park… you’ll start an uproar that you will never live down haha

Morning ! Chris is right my pill bottle says Saturday !

happy-saturday.gif

Happy Saturday and super congrats to SC and Iowa. Should be a great game. I get fitted for a new shotgun today. It will be a lot of fun. Thing is heavy tho. I am switching to a 12 ga from my beloved 20 so that I can shoot handicap trap. Swinging this 12 compared to swinging the 20 is like dancing with a drunk girl. I am not satisfied I will like it, but I am gonna try. No RR ties for me today! Jodi gets home next week so I reckon it is time to start thinking about cleaning the house. No idea where she is gonna sleep? The Mal pup has taken over her side of the bed!

There might be frost out there :eek: Too dark to tell just yet, I'm not going out to feel for frost on the windshield of the Hemi Express, I don't need to know that badly :lol: I already looked at NWS from the airport 2 miles away and it 35°. Strange things happen in that 2 miles. Downpour here, clear there knda thing :lol:

Happy Saturday and super congrats to SC and Iowa. Should be a great game. I get fitted for a new shotgun today. It will be a lot of fun. Thing is heavy tho. I am switching to a 12 ga from my beloved 20 so that I can shoot handicap trap. Swinging this 12 compared to swinging the 20 is like dancing with a drunk girl. I am not satisfied I will like it, but I am gonna try. No RR ties for me today! Jodi gets home next week so I reckon it is time to start thinking about cleaning the house. No idea where she is gonna sleep? The Mal pup has taken over her side of the bed!
Speaking of messes, it looks like bomb went off over by the kitchen sink. We ate and started watching the game. Shrimp and fried rice.

1000010056.jpg

-
Back