Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chris if you do go that way I used the right colored wire for each circuit per the fsm. Way easier if you have to trouble shoot that way.

Another thing you have to watch out for is the not plastic covered wire but they use a soy based product now. Rodents love it! :BangHead:

1712577044705.png

Morning all.
Working today, I'm replacing another box side on a pickup. Kind of a no brainer job.

Chris if you do go that way I used the right colored wire for each circuit per the fsm. Way easier if you have to trouble shoot that way.
Yeah I was adding up the cost. Just buying a year one harness with the correct ends is way cheaper.

But my problem there is that those harnesses are built with 1960s electric circuits in mind. Can they handle the loads of modern radios, EFI and other misc devices that I’m sure to add.

Go all black wire... lead a life of mystery
In highschool, my buddy used an entire giant roll of 18 gauge red wire to rewire his Jeep Cherokee. That’s all the wire the auto shop had back then

Good morning everyone. Took the day off today. Have a doctor's appointment up in Green Bay. Same guy who fixed my shoulder and helped my knee. Need my neck looked at. Something has been jazzed up for a while. Giving fits lately. It's time

-
Back