Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've used these before work fine. Now just have to figure the Logo.

Rechargeable HD Car Welcome Courtesy Ghost Shadow Lamp Fit for All Cars (for F-OOO-RD)​

Brand: SPOBODY

#1 New Release in Automotive Running Board Light Assemblies

81FG2BJnxoL._AC_SX679_PIbundle-999,TopRight,0,0_SH20_.jpg

So how hard is it to get that off?
Kinda like taking the 4x4 decals off a truck or pin striping or lettering or the famous wood grain decals on the old station wagons.
An eraser, Like a pencil eraser on a wheel run by an air motor or electric. Heat also works good just depends on how long it's been baked on the car.

Kinda like taking the 4x4 decals off a truck or pin striping or lettering or the famous wood grain decals on the old station wagons.
An eraser, Like a pencil eraser on a wheel run by an air motor or electric. Heat also works good just depends on how long it's been baked on the car.
Fred, you came across the basis for my question. Covering that hideous fake wood on a wagon.

Fred, you came across the basis for my question. Covering that hideous fake wood on a wagon.
I remember the first time having to replace that wood grain decal on a wagon 1/4 panel. What a pain in the back side.
Then the next decal was a supper chicken on a Firebird hood. :BangHead:
Rather paint it on, much better.

I remember the first time having to replace that wood grain decal on a wagon 1/4 panel. What a pain in the back side.
I was just thinkin' somthin' fast and easy to cover that wood. Now that I look little closer, part of the trim round the wood is missing.
Thinkin'
1712795180775.png
maybe inside the trim.

Because two wrongs don't make it right... but two rights make a left

So, im an appointed qualifier for our collector car plates. I signed up and got everything set up over the winter. First call i get is a guy that wants the cheap insurance, not because its a collector car, but because it meets the criteria.

-
Back