Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Off to a mountain top to change a radio out that will take several substations offline, that oughta be fun! Have a Great Day All!

Good morning! Aint been around but finally got moved into the house after 5 years of construction. House isnt finished but we can at least l8ve in it.
In other news we bought a freshly rebuilt 318 poly and 727 transmission for a great price! The only caviot is I had to take the car body too. We now have a 65 Sport Fury. Like I needed another car.
20240327_115715.jpg

Good morning! Aint been around but finally got moved into the house after 5 years of construction. House isnt finished but we can at least l8ve in it.
In other news we bought a freshly rebuilt 318 poly and 727 transmission for a great price! The only caviot is I had to take the car body too. We now have a 65 Sport Fury. Like I needed another car.View attachment 1716234952

That looks like fun! Nice to hear from you again.

In other news we bought a freshly rebuilt 318 poly and 727 transmission for a great price! The only caviot is I had to take the car body too. We now have a 65 Sport Fury. Like I needed another car.View attachment 1716234952

Congratulations on a good move in my a pinion

Just sent you a message what a mess will just send it paypal.
How do I say thanks to everyone. Only a select few on at a time. I want you all to know it is much appreciated. And the kids ( my nephew and grand nephew and nieces ) are using the heck out of that popcorn machine! Thanks guys and gal you are all great friends THANKS

-
Back