Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Saw this Harley-Davidson in my city the other day, right across from the cafe I was sitting at. Few and far between are the Harleys here in Vietnam..
1000003729.jpg

Morning all another start to a weekend. A little jealous of all the rain. We haven't had much for the last month.
Off this morning for a veteran's golf event a farm town and hour or so north of us.
Amazing golf course, we've known the golf pro there for 30 years or more he used to be a local pro here.
Little town has lots of farm money a really nice clean place.

1712916436430.png
Over at K Harvick's place near Bako bout 2 hrs from here. I don't think the weather is going to let them get the Saturday activities on the dirt when scheduled.
Big question is do I leave 90 minutes earlier than normal to get to
bottomsup.jpg
Espresso before the dirt starts to flying? :lol:

Welcome to friday! I used to live bout 3 miles from this place... when i was in my teens i would go in there and there were literally piled of hemi parts and race ****... they had new stuff but a ton of used also..
1712917176104.png

Welcome to friday! I used to live bout 3 miles from this place... when i was in my teens i would go in there and there were literally piled of hemi parts and race ****... they had new stuff but a ton of used also..
View attachment 1716235373
It still makes me laugh that that lovely lady and her Hurst posters on the walls of my asphalt plant control room made us the subject of a regional company PR seminar :rofl: She had her clothes on and so did the Makita Tool girls. :wtf: is the problem? :rofl:

It still makes me laugh that that lovely lady and her Hurst posters on the walls of my asphalt plant control room made us the subject of a regional company PR seminar :rofl: She had her clothes on and so did the Makita Tool girls. :wtf: is the problem? :rofl:
That's funny.... i loved the old direct connection posters.... some motivation to get **** done :)

-
Back