Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All! Mitch that game looks like Hackey Sack, foot beanbag game, don't know how popular it is.
I still have my hackey sack from from the early 90s.

I think it was blue and white originally. :)

1713179488231790365879261954226.jpg

So, the 326 pontiac engine we fired up for 23 seconds seems to have drawn out a few experts, aparrently its running rough, and knocking. Im not passing any judgement until it reaches operating temp.

Morning!
Maybe a bit of rain today. And distractions. A scan on a truck just because.Also Son’s “not my girlfriend” may have a bad wheel bearing, i have to press it for him.
06:00 and some knob is outside revving his shitty sounding engine. Im noticing the new neighbours are pieces of ****. At what point do i need to keep a firearm handy?
Didn't think neighboring houses were that close... or is it one of those big metrics that sounds like a wet fart?

I used this one from rock auto...the nice thing is that the power terminals are not near the block.. seems some starters have an issue with that...

ACDELCO 3371096

Offset terminals..... it's $73 on rockauto
View attachment 1716236872
Me too. ACD made in china. Dont care, its going on 3 years and no issues

Have any of you used one of those thermostat housing extensions to allow for both the factory and aftermarket temp gauge? Or know of another option on an LD4B?

I lost power last night and it finally came back on. That was some wicked storms here in Central PA...

-
Back