Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Morning!
A little chilly. Warming up into the teens. Will be a glorious day of needle scaling the frame. A good day to embrace the suck. Maybe get started with paint. I hope. Think i will roll out soon.
What paint will you use? POR 15 fades to gray in time

Only been a year of that for me. I have a hard time getting in and out of certain vehicles. Passenger side is worse,have to pull my leg in with my hand.

I got stuck in my truck once, couldn't tilt my head down to clear the door jamb. Sat our in the driveway for a couple of hours

I am thinking of making bacon.
View attachment 1716239533
Getting ready for grandkids visit! This flat outdoor griddle is the only way to go! What a lifesaver ! If your makin bacon!

IMG_5059.jpeg

IMG_5060.jpeg

Getting ready for grandkids visit! This flat outdoor griddle is the only way to go! What a lifesaver ! If your makin bacon!

View attachment 1716239577

View attachment 1716239578
We got a griddle for our Mopar Club. We run the concessions on the pit side of the drag strip ot their Night Of Fire event. It's the only way to keep up grilling burgers and keep the hair on your arms. We used 2 grills before. The flare ups were terrible.
1000006691.jpg

Last edited:
We got a griddle for our Mopar Club. We run the concessions on the pit side of the drag strip ot their Night Of Fire event. It's the only way to keep up grilling burgers and keep the hair on your arms. We used 2 grills before. The flare ups were terrible.
I've been shopping for a replacement grill, so far griddles and smokers is mostly what's out there. Need 40-45 btu's to be able to pop an oyster open when we do that. Should be more in stores now. Would like to own a griddle but have too many BBQ's right now, is that possible?

I have a cast iron griddle pan that works pretty well prob 2' by 1.5' Works for now. Definitely getting a griddle grill when this one goes.

1713706095607.png

We got a griddle for our Mopar Club. We run the concessions on the pit side of the drag strip ot their Night Of Fire event. It's the only way to keep up grilling burgers and keep the hair on your arms. We used 2 grills before. The flare ups were terrible.View attachment 1716239582
The pic just came through on your post, that's beefy lol!

I've been shopping for a replacement grill, so far griddles and smokers is mostly what's out there. Need 40-45 btu's to be able to pop an oyster open when we do that. Should be more in stores now. Would like to own a griddle but have too many BBQ's right now, is that possible?
Nope! They all have their purpose. I love my smoker and my grill and for larger cooks, the griddle works very well.

I took Thursday off to watch the NFL draft, been thinking about burning something on the BBQ, maybe it'll be burgers! Put the BBQ back together yesterday, was headed for recycle as bottom tray pretty rusted out. Since can't find one we like yet popped a new piece of sheet metal in it, put together a grease drain cup, pressure washed the grates and it's back in service for now!

1000006685.jpg

You could probably get 24 burgers on there if you crowd them. It's just easier with 18 or so. It gives you room to flip and maneuver. There are hot spots you work round.

1000006680.jpg

Cheeseburgers are just about ready. We had to do a little QC run. Mopar Joe likes Cheeseburgers.

-
Back