Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Down at the nearby, new Sheetz gas station....as I'm crossing the parking lot, a car pulls up and window goes down. Woman asks where the EV charging stations are.... to which I respond... there aren't any.

Wish I had a photo of the look that produced

:lol:

Down at the nearby, new Sheetz gas station....as I'm crossing the parking lot, a car pulls up and window goes down. Woman asks where the EV charging stations are.... to which I respond... there aren't any.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2nd house being demolished in my town this spring and another eye sore, rat-infested place will be gone soon.
Works good being on the city board. Everyone that has a home on their property weather livable or not has to pay water, sewer and garbage. Did I mention I'm an *** hole. :lol:

IMG_20240421_143016937 (1).jpg

2nd house being demolished in my town this spring and another eye sore, rat-infested place will be gone soon.
Works good being on the city board. Everyone that has a home on their property weather livable or not has to pay water, sewer and garbage. Did I mention I'm an *** hole. :lol:

View attachment 1716239765
Azzhole? You mentioned that but I don't believe it. Good you're on the City Council. They need someone with a level head and some common sense.

View attachment 1716239765

It's the answer to a question I struggle with every day at work. "How do you make people care?"

You found a way, Fred. Good for you

Hello everyone. Worked on my boys car and the Charger a bit. Painted his air cleaner and made the console panels on my car. Not sure how I want to mount the side panels as I want them removable. The top one is welded in.

20240421_161525.jpg

20240421_122213.jpg

20240420_135831.jpg

I wasn't imagining things, for a change :lol: Local Kart Club has their track subbed out to a club from the San Joaquin Valley and they have quite a turnout.
1713738276784.png
They have changed the place a bunch since I stopped racin' asphalt karts. The section at the top was added after I left the club. Unfortunately, one of the changes was the removal of the spectator bleechers by the start-finish line. I spent 2 hours watching seated on a giant cinder block lookin' thing :lol: I think one of the paving contractors I supplied asphalt to has a youngster in the Jr Division. Kart has the same number as the dad, uncle, grandad, whichever had on their dirt Late Models and Modifieds :thumbsup:

I wasn't imagining things, for a change :lol: Local Kart Club has their track subbed out to a club from the San Joaquin Valley and they have quite a turnout. View attachment 1716239811 They have changed the place a bunch since I stopped racin' asphalt karts. The section at the top was added after I left the club. Unfortunately, one of the changes was the removal of the spectator bleechers by the start-finish line. I spent 2 hours watching seated on a giant cinder block lookin' thing :lol: I think one of the paving contractors I supplied asphalt to has a youngster in the Jr Division. Kart has the same number as the dad, uncle, grandad, whichever had on their dirt Late Models and Modifieds :thumbsup:
Local cart dirt track is mid-upgrades as well... been a bunch of excavating

-
Back