Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Can't decide on dinner tonight so screw it, having a can of chicken noodle soup with crackers. :BangHead:

Going to drive up to Dong Nai today which is north east of Saigon. Probably a 3-hour drive. Going to visit a friend that is sick.

Going to drive up to Dong Nai today which is north east of Saigon. Probably a 3-hour drive. Going to visit a friend that is sick.
I have a spare can of chicken noodle soup you can take him. All in fun Mitch hope he will be OK.

Can't decide on dinner tonight so screw it, having a can of chicken noodle soup with crackers. :BangHead:
We drove past a new Mexican restaurant I wanted to see where it was located, in a small town near here. 20 min. later we get home and the wife says "we should have got some supper there" Well dear, they are closed now! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: It's like driving down the street and she says "you should have turned back there" :mob::mob::mob:

We drove past a new Mexican restaurant I wanted to see where it was located, in a small town near here. 20 min. later we get home and the wife says "we should have got some supper there" Well dear, they are closed now! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: It's like driving down the street and she says "you should have turned back there" :mob::mob::mob:
:rofl: :rofl: Don't tell her I laughed at that. LOL

Well.... it's in

20240421_213341.jpg

Krylon. Used it on Fargo frame, happy with it.
If Krylon paint is the same product as it was years ago, It is definitely good stuff. That's all we sold at the parts. Stores was Krylon and I had used it personally just like Frank.

So. Kim brought dog down to shop. She ran in circles full out for 1/2 hour. Really needed to brun off some steam.
My studebaker buddy quit working on his truck. Filled with water to test drive. Drained it and block froze. 4 cracks. I have a good block, bringing it to him. Here, have this.
Needle scaled frame, and rolled a coat on outside. Suspended it under hoist so i could paint standing up. Paint is not great, too much stuff to work around
IMG_0569.jpeg

Pass the bourbon. I don’t know if I’ve ever dealt with as much pure stupidity in the military combined in my 19 years as I did in just the last two days.

Unit 1: Hey here’s an idea, let’s drive around closed shiny red gates and into the direct line of fire of 50 cals firing… gets chewed up over public radio and a huge investigation started.

Unit 2: hey, hold my beer, let’s drive into the impact range where mortars are landing… gets an even bigger *** chewing over the radio … investigation 2

Unit 3(f$$king jarheads): hey, hold our crayons, we couldn’t think of any better ideas so we’ll just drive onto the 50 cal range in a mini van and get shot at too…

Unit 4: hey, we can top all that, we’ll have our op4 conduct a raid inside contonement with blanks and arty simulators and trigger the active shooter alerts… locking down the fort.

And those were only the major incidents..
I give up. Can I retire NOW?!?!?

Evening all. Finally caught up on the back read. Tomorrow should be interesting as the contractors and inspectors descend on us. Engine work, and a lot more going on.

Pass the bourbon. I don’t know if I’ve ever dealt with as much pure stupidity in the military combined in my 19 years as I did in just the last two days.

Unit 1: Hey here’s an idea, let’s drive around closed shiny red gates and into the direct line of fire of 50 cals firing… gets chewed up over public radio and a huge investigation started.

Unit 2: hey, hold my beer, let’s drive into the impact range where mortars are landing… gets an even bigger *** chewing over the radio … investigation 2

Unit 3(f$$king jarheads): hey, hold our crayons, we couldn’t think of any better ideas so we’ll just drive onto the 50 cal range in a mini van and get shot at too…

Unit 4: hey, we can top all that, we’ll have our op4 conduct a raid inside contonement with blanks and arty simulators and trigger the active shooter alerts… locking down the fort.

And those were only the major incidents..
I give up. Can I retire NOW?!?!?
I hear 50 cals only tickle a little bit...

-
Back