Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Since I will be trailering the car for 15+ hours for the first car show, I invested in some new tiedowns. Ordered them from here. Green of course.............

I also have an appointment to drop off the trailer on Saturday for a Flat black paint job (Uh oh better get Maaco) Nothing special, so Maaco will be great.:thumbsup:

Since I will be trailering the car for 15+ hours for the first car show, I invested in some new tiedowns. Ordered them from here. Green of course.............

[/URL]

I also have an appointment to drop off the trailer on Saturday for a Flat black paint job (Uh oh better get Maaco) Nothing special, so Maaco will be great.:thumbsup:
For a shoot and run, I could've brought the guns up to the house Scott :rolleyes:

It happened in 2008................

Counterfeiting, theft reported at Carlisle Chrysler show​

Police in North Middleton Township, Cumberland County, are investigating a $3,500 theft and made an arrest for alleged counterfeiting during the Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds.

The theft occurred Thursday or Friday at the Chrysler Corp. tent, police said. In an unrelated probe, police said a vendor at the show, David Layson of Lakewood, Wash., was charged with allegedly selling counterfeit Chrysler parts.

This was posted in 2010 on B-bodies by Rick Layson

• Published: Jul. 14, 2008, 1:48 p.m.
Police in North Middleton Township, Cumberland County, are investigating a $3,500 theft and made an arrest for alleged counterfeiting during the Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds.

The theft occurred Thursday or Friday at the Chrysler Corp. tent, police said. In an unrelated probe, police said a vendor at the show, David Layson of Lakewood, Wash., was charged with allegedly selling counterfeit Chrysler parts.

At Carlisle. Damn, I'm getting old.

[/URL]

I do know that in the historical interpretation world, there are requirements to include various hallmarks and other things to show the item is not original.

For a shoot and run, I could've brought the guns up to the house Scott :rolleyes:
I have plenty of guns too..............don't know how to use them, but I have them.:lol:

I thought about doing it myself, but a big trailer, a lot of prep and I want the paint to adhere correctly..................

Honestly.. with that car you really need a ramp truck...
1713983812344.jpeg

I have plenty of guns too..............don't know how to use them, but I have them.:lol:

I thought about doing it myself, but a big trailer, a lot of prep and I want the paint to adhere correctly..................
Prep and masking is most of the work

HVLP guns are pretty straightforward...

@Frodee is my paint advice guy

I do know that in the historical interpretation world, there are requirements to include various hallmarks and other things to show the item is not original.
They had repopped parts with part numbers and the Pentastar. Oops. Nice copies though. :rofl:

-
Back