Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No complete harness bumper to bumper. Eliminated bulkhead connector 14 circuits so room to add on if needed. wire loom cover and kill switch for coil. Although any self respecting car thief would spot the extra wire on the coil and cut it. Still a nice setup. $450.00 shipped.

Think I had 250 in mine when I had the fire. I tailored it to the 440. What a freaking PIA on the 74 half the wiring is a 74 some is a 75 Volare! Took a while to get that figured out for sure.

Man this screams Marilyn! 3rd time the charm?

Shame what happen to the second one 39K one owner really close to new. Put it in a ditch down the road. Famous quote "I wasn't speeding it was the posi and the road was wet" Sure no skid marks, other side of the road, dam frame rail on the DS was higher than the roof! Amazing she walked away from that one. And not one piece of glass broke!

Good morning everyone. Friday for me. Did a once over on my boys hot rod. Should be good to load it up tomorrow AM and head north.

Hope all is well, haven't done any back reading, rain is moving in this morning, looks like a good day to put an edge on the two lawnmower blades and get cought up around here.
It's been a busy 10 days, filled up my gas tank last Sunday, to tired to stop and fill it back up yesterday on the way home, I took a nap at 6pm, woke up at 9pm hungry!

Satin with Green highlights that match the car.... like pinstripes down the sides of the trailer rails... oldish school :)
I like krylon satin black. Did engine bay in Dennis’s firebird, cut it 50/50 with acetone and sprayed

Welcome to something something thursday!
tumblr_md6q7p2iSB1rkfvqno1_400.gif

-
Back