Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't know if you know or not, but my stepdaughter, my wife's daughter stayed back at my house in Maryland to work doing nails. So she has kept me advised of the weather .But she is coming here next week for the babies first birthday party.
I remember you saying that when she got her license.

Cool

I remember you saying that when she got her license.

Cool
Yeah Chris. The amazing thing is that the baby is here in Vietnam with the father. She stayed back to make money in America. That's how bad these people want to be in America to make money. But they don't understand how dangerous it is. :eek:

Yeah Chris. The amazing thing is that the baby is here in Vietnam with the father. She stayed back to make money in America. That's how bad these people want to be in America to make money. But they don't understand how dangerous it is. :eek:
Some times, not knowing is better.. :rolleyes:

Against my better judgment, I'm off to see the masseuse/ chiropractor one more time. I think this will do the trick finally. But I'm going to tell him if he hurts me again, I'm going to hurt him. Lol

Against my better judgment, I'm off to see the masseuse/ chiropractor one more time. I think this will do the trick finally. But I'm going to tell him if he hurts me again, I'm going to hurt him. Lol
Good luck, he's not walking on your back or snapping your head left/right hopefully! My daughter does massage, she went to college and has a 2 year degree that includes a bunch of physiology, not sure what/how much school it takes to be a chiropractor tho, good luck!

1714213668883.png

So I thought I was going straight to the massage. Therapist/ chiropractor. But I have also had a problem with a tooth. Some of you may remember I cracked off and outer piece of one of my lower teeth in the back. But I didn't want to have it looked at in America because I knew it would be way expensive. So before we came to the massage therapist place she took me to the dentist. I was there a total of 25 minutes. He looked at it, told me the tooth was still very strong. Ground down on it and filled it on the outside where the other piece had broken off. Total cost $10 USD. Never ever ever ever ever in America can that happen !!!!!!!!!!

So I thought I was going straight to the massage. Therapist/ chiropractor. But I have also had a problem with a tooth. Some of you may remember I cracked off and outer piece of one of my lower teeth in the back. But I didn't want to have it looked at in America because I knew it would be way expensive. So before we came to the massage therapist place she took me to the dentist. I was there a total of 25 minutes. He looked at it, told me the tooth was still very strong. Ground down on it and filled it on the outside where the other piece had broken off. Total cost $10 USD. Never ever ever ever ever in America can that happen !!!!!!!!!!
Can't beat that price for sure!

Any one near this one?

-
Back