Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's
1714226694091.png

Good morning :D

Hemi just does not have the mobility anymore to roam the farm as she once did. So it is typically just me and the Mal pup. I fear Hemi is not going to see another Xmas. She is losing her balance and can not always jump up onto the couch. Her jumper is broke. I have to pick her back end up to get in the truck. So I have beds stationed almost everywhere for her where she can just relax and still be in same room with us. It breaks my heart, but at 13 she has had a good run for a 100 pound plus dog. The wheel of life can be cruel. I have found a Shepard rescue joint that is quasi local and intend on stopping by and checking them out here in the near future. As you so well know folks think they want a GSD but then realize they have a real dog on their hands and bail out. Lots of Shepard rescue facilities. It is sad.
Thats the way it was with Sophie her mind was sharp but her body just gave up and she couldn't do it anymore. One of the hardest days for me, she was my shadow for 13 years.

Yep been a crappy few days, I think I am going to shroom hunt this morning. I can almost hear em popping! Might still be a bit chilly tho?
I seen my neybor outside my property searching this morning about 20 minutes ago, he had his granddaughter with him as she carries the pillow case, looked like a few in the case .
Agree and hoppy using that to go with daffy duck.
Our Duck here in northeast Arkansas

Screenshot_20240403-165909_Facebook.jpg

Morning, can't sleep.......................:BangHead:
I should have checked in here... I was still up at that time. Was suposed to be in CPR training 8am today. Got out of work early, in bed before midnight and couldn't sleep. I did finally nod of sometime after 5am - after sending the guy in charge of training an email that I would not be there. :BangHead:

I'm getting back to my 383 A Body project in which I installed B Body HP manifolds in my '75 Scamp and had it running and driving (but low compression). Schumacher /6 --> BB kit. I abandoned the column shift dream, TOO tight. Now, B&M Quicksilver, and converted my column to remove column shift collars.
I am in the process of rebuilding the 383 - The tti's will be a nice improvement!

-
Back