Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning.
1714308058816.png

First cup here even tho was up at 0230 second day in a row, glad I konked back out, was tough to keep moving yesterday. Did get some more undercoat on the ground sure is time consuming

Here we go OMR, Willie, Marilyn and I are at Hershey. We just get there at the end of the row is a freaking cool organ. Dam it Wolfie bought it. Willie had to go, prob lucky him. OK come back a bit later. Guess you cant drive in before 6. it was like two then. Guy says no prob I have a van I can go in and out. We get it in the van, this guy was a different driver for sure. Get to OMR's escalade and fold the seats down and slide it in. We eventually go to leave no place for me to sit the wife is in the front pass seat. Oh well on the organ I go. 30 something miles my house I am on that thing trying not to break any of the decoration on it. Tell you what if you ever have the opportunity to ride a organ DONT!

Here we go OMR, Willie, Marilyn and I are at Hershey. We just get there at the end of the row is a freaking cool organ. Dam it Wolfie bought it. Willie had to go, prob lucky him. OK come back a bit later. Guess you cant drive in before 6. it was like two then. Guy says no prob I have a van I can go in and out. We get it in the van, this guy was a different driver for sure. Get to OMR's escalade and fold the seats down and slide it in. We eventually go to leave no place for me to sit the wife is in the front pass seat. Oh well on the organ I go. 30 something miles my house I am on that thing trying not to break any of the decoration on it. Tell you what if you ever have the opportunity to ride a organ DONT!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and it was a pump organ too. :poke::rofl:

You know I did offer to let you drive.

20240428_085535.jpg

You're up late Mike
Woke up at midnight very thirsty, wife was still out in the shop so I walked outside and had a blue Gatorade, she was looking up different lunch and supper ideas for the month of May. But I know she was watching a true detective show

-
Back