Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Driving the tour boat on the Mekong River in beautiful Mien Tay, Vietnam...
PXL_20240216_090338627_exported_4133.jpg

****, a few years back I had this old guy, golf buddy of mine meet me at my house. He took out my mailbox with his car, making the turn into my driveway. What a dim wit.. :mob: :mad:
Well Mitch if he can't park his car without hitting something I'd bet his golfing sucked.

I do have a mail lady actually lol, she's kinda cute too. I've taken the whole box in, have to open it up to get to hardware. Kid just dropped off a 6 foot pressure treated 4x4 and two bags of quick crete, even offered to come over tomorrow to set the post even though I said I'd do it, one of the rare good ones in this new gen.

Checking my Vietnamese lottery tickets. Top prize is 2 billion Dong. Approximately 80K USD

PXL_20240430_024349816.jpg

So, plans can change at any second for any reason here in Vietnam. Initial plan was to drive up to Saigon and pick up the daughter at the airport and bring her back to our city of Vinh Long tonight. They just told me 20 minutes before we leave to go up that we will be staying for a night or two. These things used to bother me a few years ago. But now I am used to it. Always expect the unexpected.....

So, plans can change at any second for any reason here in Vietnam. Initial plan was to drive up to Saigon and pick up the daughter at the airport and bring her back to our city of Vinh Long tonight. They just told me 20 minutes before we leave to go up that we will be staying for a night or two. These things used to bother me a few years ago. But now I am used to it. Always expect the unexpected.....

Little bit of carnage yesterday afternoon, was mowing the road out to Silver Lake Rd (appx 1 mile), somewhere along the way I've torn up/out another baffle, found it dragging behind the deck up against rear tire. Will have to lift up front end of mower with car lift and cut it out of there, surprised there's anything left in that mower deck.

Good morning everyone. Stayed home and rested. Was sick on Sunday. Feeling fine, just a headache today so far.

-
Back