Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Eric hope you stay on the upswing, no fun being sick!
I think it was a combo of a very busy 36hrs for my boys graduation and then felt shitty, so I stayed home to make sure. There is a bug going around here. Don't need it. Heading back up to move my boy home this weekend. Can't get sick

Morning. Found out late last night that my great Aunt has died. Apparently passing Friday and funeral tomorrow. In Chicago. Gonna see if Uncle Sam will let me off for the day to make a run up for it.

1714473844318.jpeg

Morning. Found out late last night that my great Aunt has died. Apparently passing Friday and funeral tomorrow. In Chicago. Gonna see if Uncle Sam will let me off for the day to make a run up for it.
Sorry to hear that Chris, good luck with the time off

place is dead this morning.. And i'm surprised how many people are sick this spring.. we had influenza A come through here and mess up everyone i know, really bad bouts of it lasting like a week

Well they canned the Krakens head coach Dave Hakstol, at least he got them into the playoffs once, to second round I think but followed by 2 lackluster seasons, adios!

place is dead this morning.. And i'm surprised how many people are sick this spring.. we had influenza A come through here and mess up everyone i know, really bad bouts of it lasting like a week
I dunno, I was rather enjoying Hoppy's cartoons lol! Just like Saturday morning!

Well they canned the Krakens head coach Dave Hakstol, at least he got them into the playoffs once, to second round I think but followed by 2 lackluster seasons, adios!
amazing they made it to the second round in a short time.. i mean it's been a few years but still.. Took my lions 50 years

I shouldn't say "My Lions" i don't watch football after 1 play about 8 years ago.... but i'm glad they did well last year

I can't post it, feelings and all :( I didn't know how he lost his eye.. the guy is human garbage but i won't make fun of an injury from combat.
No no no. Put it back up. Just cause I didn’t find it funny does not mean it needs to be taken down. Quite the opposite. Put that thing back up, never ever take a post down cause of my feelings.

-
Back