Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No no no. Put it back up. Just cause I didn’t find it funny does not mean it needs to be taken down. Quite the opposite. Put that thing back up, never ever take a post down cause of my feelings.

No... i honestly didn't know how he lost the eye, i always figured it was a freak masturbation accident. I can't stand the guy buy i'm not gonna make fun of a war injury..

Morning!
-1 and a high of 13 today.
Hvac , column and pedals go back in today. Some seam seal inside as well.
Hoping to set cab back on frame.

No... i honestly didn't know how he lost the eye, i always figured it was a freak masturbation accident. I can't stand the guy buy i'm not gonna make fun of a war injury..
Yeah. He is a SEAL. That said, I share your opinion of his political personality.

IMG_6479.png

Good morning everyone

I need to buy some more dress shoes... bastards are expensive :( I should start scouring ebay and FBMP.. maybe get some really good ones cheap and resole..

I need to buy some more dress shoes... bastards are expensive :( I should start scouring ebay and FBMP.. maybe get some really good ones cheap and resole..
can try Poshmark also. had very good luck, never got screwed over and items are exactly as advertised. I know many that use it to find nice clothes and such cheap.

can try Poshmark also. had very good luck, never got screwed over and items are exactly as advertised. I know many that use it to find nice clothes and such cheap.
Will take a look... i have been wearing 2 pair of Johnston and Murpheys for bout 9 years now and they held up well with only 1 resole but nothing lasts forever

wow.. thanks i had never heard of that.. there are Allen Edmonds on there cheap (usually $400 or so)

Needs to remember to bring a few kilos of Vietnamese high test coffee back to America with me later this month.. :lol:

Treva and I slid out yesterday at 2pm, last night was a beautiful night, and coffee taist especially good this morning @Sublime one

20240429_201315.jpg

20240429_195742.jpg

I usually buy my work boots for in the shop, online from a company called " Shoes for Crews ". They have been very dependable. Shoes hold up for a very long time..

Sun has not quite got up in the sky when I was throwing a zero spook top water, all the boats are headed to the north side of the lake

20240430_063535.jpg

17144802246363365021132320416524.jpg

-
Back