Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Numbers matching guys get serious with the numbers. At least Craig drives his. Had a cust call me a while ago looking for a set of dual points. Sold him the dist about a year before. Ask him how many miles on them he said 6 in and out of the trailer. But I read you have to change them every year!

fucktardo.jpg

Numbers matching guys get serious with the numbers. At least Craig drives his. Had a cust call me a while ago looking for a set of dual points. Sold him the dist about a year before. Ask him how many miles on them he said 6 in and out of the trailer. But I read you have to change them every year!

View attachment 1716244044

hahah every year... naw.. how bout you clean them and reset the gap every 15 years or so :)

View attachment 1716244044
Sell that man some tune up parts. And they breathe among us.

Want fun find a condenser for a 29 dodge dist. made by Delco. Took me forever to find one USED!

Tell you what mike Mopar and good DP parts are starting to dry up now.
Good thing you have a good sized collection. Good thing I have a good sized collection. I should inventory what I have. I might need some singe point stuff. I forgot about that when I put my Pertronix in. I may never need it.

Those I have a ton of right now. Leads are getting stupid. Single point average 40 if you can find them. Dual points I went in with a guy and have them made up. Not cheap at all my cost.

Damn, a funeral today. I wanted to go to the visitation last night but the wife was busy at work. An out of town funeral tomorrow and I think we will drive the rest of the way across the state to pick up MIL and bring her here for Lauren's graduation on Friday. 1st round of college.
I hope the wife remembers that I have a whisky tasting to do on Saturday afternoon so she and Lauren will have to take MIL home. That's a fun 7 hour drive across the state and back. :BangHead:

Those leads are crazy.

Thats what they run now. Even the NORS if you can find them. Thats why my prices went up. Figure it this way average single point. Vac advance rebuilt 85, lead 40, point/cond nors 30 rebuild and the core also.

Seat belts showed up yesterday.. super happy with them, the latches are just like my 66 new yorker had, big chrome ones where the whole top flips up to unlatch em.. $21 a side is a deal

This is a hell of a deal. My bike days are over though.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, my boy's hot rod broke an upper 4 link rod yesterday. The pics look like the threads pulled out of the link rod or maybe split? Not sure, glad he made it home safe. Sucks after all I went through to finally get the car up there, to only be able to drive 1 aft.

we used to see one of these
1714567662438.png

At Orange County Int. Raceway pretty much every trip we made there
Park bench bumpers and all that guy would run 11 OOOs all night :wtf:
In a Wagon? Can't be.
Years later I was lookin' at the Auto Trader mag and there it was for sale.
I had a single cylinder race car at that time, but it was nice to see it.

Here's a Safari wagon if you like Pontiac's. It was resurrected from a junk yard and turned into a race car back in the 70's. It was a barn find 5 or so years back and a friend restored it. Ram Air 4 455.

Nemesis Two.jpg

jeff yost.jpg

-
Back