Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It needs a super bird wing!:poke: :rofl:
well, I have spoken at length with Grant Janak about converting to a Daytona if needed. NEVER just a wing - ALWAYS the nose also. I really want to keep it more C500, but the aero and stability at speed has huge benefits. The biggest downside of wing car is just in my 20 mile radius, there are 2 clones and 3 real ones. A buddy said it best at MCACN 2022 when the Wings over America display had 50 wing cars at breakfast the first day: "If I see another wing car I am going to puke". not sure if those words had ever been spoken before - or at least since 1970ish.

I am shocked how strong those wings are.
Extruded aluminum and C-channel braces in trunk from fender to trunk floor. When they broke during racing, it turned into a 200mph blade for the audience excitement. NASCAR made them put cable inside to retain all 3 pieces after the first time it happened.

Extruded aluminum and C-channel braces in trunk from fender to trunk floor. When they broke during racing, it turned into a 200mph blade for the audience excitement. NASCAR made them put cable inside to retain all 3 pieces after the first time it happened.
Never knew that... I always figured they were mostly fiberglass.

Good Morning

I am shocked how strong those wings are.
Just sayin'
miss mopar.jpg

I considered finding it and posting myself. But that would require me to look at it longer than I cared to. Plus, God only knows what else might show up in that search. :eek:
It was funny, I clicked on the image and a FBBO post came up. :rofl:

Man I would somehow make a air intake in say a front valance panel on that one but thats me.
kinda like the ProStock trucks had, a rear facing scoop works better on a "straight up" style windshield, like,ulp, a Dart, whereas a forward facing scoop works better on a car with a "laid back" windshield. That's a paraphrase from the DC manual on S/S A-bodies...maybe the supplement one.

Seat belts showed up yesterday.. super happy with them, the latches are just like my 66 new yorker had, big chrome ones where the whole top flips up to unlatch em.. $21 a side is a deal
Ok, where you get them?

Morning!
Slept in. Doesent happen often, so i will take it.
With the late start im not sure what my goal is today. Guess i will grab my wiring harness and get it in to place.

-
Back