Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ya....I have so many things I want to get done and I started to make a list to keep me focused and darned if I didn't lose my list

1714736170120.png

Kind of reminds me of a bar I used to go to in NY they had microphones in the bathrooms and sometimes put the good conversations over the sound system. Man we cheered some girls walking out! That was funny

Half day at work today. :thumbsup:
Picking up another stamp club member and heading to New Castle DE for a show in the AM. Never been to this one. Unlike most, they actually still have exhibits, not just sales. But they have lots of that too...
1714740923667.png

Half day at work today. :thumbsup:
Picking up another stamp club member and heading to New Castle DE for a show in the AM. Never been to this one. Unlike most, they actually still have exhibits, not just sales. But they have lots of that too...
View attachment 1716244924
Have not touch my stamps in many many years , Enjoy the show !

Me too. When I was a teen I saw an ad for one in the LA Times. I was driving, had a job, money in the bank. "Hey Dad! Look at this! A 41 Willys Coupe for cheap!" "What do you want with that ugly POS?" he replies. :lol: Same dad that raced at El Mirage and was driving a 40 Ford Coupe when he met my mother :lol: "Dad except for the grill they look just like a 40 Ford." "Not in my garage!" he said :rofl:

-
Back