Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Facebook in general is a joke.
Yeah, after my first attempt at an account resulted in an immediate ban (I don't know what flag I tripped) I finally made an account, only to find that Facebook is full of people who think their shitbox 5th avenue is worth 6 grand

Morning ! Pill bottle says Saturday.
giphy (4).gif

Now, when I see **** I like on the face space, it gives me some hope that it ain't all bad. Craigslist is dead, and I have parts hoarding addiction
Want to spend money try out tempest

One thing nice about Ventura Raceway, it's only 90 minutes away and all freeway with no 5000' mountain passes to navigate. :lol:
DING!! Little bell in the head just rung :lol: Me and my homies made a run to OCIR for Nitro Match Races from the desert, winter time. Winter in Orange County 65° daytime and cools to maybe 55° at night. Well we got our Nitro buzz and headed home about 23:00. At about 24:00 when we reached the Summit of Cajon Pass, the gateway to the Mojave, it started to frickin' snow on us :BangHead::lol: Couple miles of that nonsense and it was done :thankyou:

light switch works perfect now :) Gonna polish it up and wait to put it back in..

-
Back