Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just sold one. Man here is a meter if you can find one!

1714847709913.png

I thought you left Rani. If you go back you will see a Daffy image shaking a can of paint being thrown up by certain members here. It looks like Daffy is doing something else but he is truly shaking a can of spray paint. I cannot show it here because I do not have it on my computer! But certain members do and those certain members like to use it against other "cool" members
Ugh no words can hide that

Getting this fan in took over an hour... that Hayden clutch is a bastard.. and once it was in i started the car and it doesn't look like it's running true :(

2024-05-04 16.52.10.jpg

Hey all. Took 66 for a longish trip to LA Jolla and home. Lots of stop and go. Lots of freeway
It runs perfect imo

hayden sent a bushing with the clutch that i didn't even think bout when putting it together.. will take it all back apart tomorrow and chech.. a fan not running true at 6000rpm is bad.. Almost wish i had gone electric.. didn't wanna run wires

hayden sent a bushing with the clutch that i didn't even think bout when putting it together.. will take it all back apart tomorrow and chech.. a fan not running true at 6000rpm is bad.. Almost wish i had gone electric.. didn't wanna run wires
Electric does not cool as well...

Got my lectric fan in. 16” fits pretty decent. And revisited the brake booster. Its junk i think. So 97 chevy 1/2 ton is the next donor. Got it in and started modifying pedal. Will take some work but im not not liking it. First move gas pedal, maybe build seat mount tomorrow. Oh, got proportioning valve recentered and bled brakes. I can hang left fender and start wiring front end.

I think you made the right choice. Not sure about electric...........................with overheating issues, the first question gets asked is if they are running an electric fan. From my research, they do not do a great job of cooling.

Huge party last night. One of my banker buddies. Just turned 51. This party was at the Bank !!!!! Try that in America !!!!!
PXL_20240504_120140655.MP.jpg
PXL_20240504_134944512.jpg

Son texted from the local state park, he's camping out there w/girlfriend, invited us to come sit around the campfire with them, they are coming over tomorrow to take us out for dinner for birthday/Mothers Day. Wife's off at 4:30 so I'm cooking and trying to get as much done ahead of time, shrimp and avocado tostadas.

I think you made the right choice. Not sure about electric...........................with overheating issues, the first question gets asked is if they are running an electric fan. From my research, they do not do a great job of cooling.
Well I'm running a 408 with a Griffen single core radiator with 2 electric fans and ran my car through rush hour traffic in downtown Chicago at a 85* day. Temp. stayed in the normal. Only time my car got above normal was at MITP when the temp. was like 100*when I was trying to find a parking spot. Took me sometime. :BangHead:

Son texted from the local state park, he's camping out there w/girlfriend, invited us to come sit around the campfire with them, they are coming over tomorrow to take us out for dinner for birthday/Mothers Day. Wife's off at 4:30 so I'm cooking and trying to get as much done ahead of time, shrimp and avocado tostadas.
Going to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow instead of Monday. No one wants to wake up on a birthday on a Monday and have to go to work.

-
Back