Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Nice morning and warming up enough to open shop door,if i was into that sort of thing.

Over the last week or so our dog has changed in a favourable way. She is starting to respond to commands. So well that we can take her out without a leash. She will run off but return when called. We are using a training collar, beep, vibrate and the shock collar. No need to shock at all.

So, where to start. Good Morning Everyone I guess. It was down to 63 in the house. Checked, the blower on the furnace is super hot and stuck. I got it turning but it wont light due to it being an issue. Grrrr. I will be just fine for a few weeks likely but will want the AC soon I suspect. And the deep freezer quit sometime while we were gone. Blood all over the floor. So everything that is in there is garbage. Only thing that bothers me in there was all the Alaska salmon. Dammit. Oh well, it will be just fine, just a shitty start to a day.

good morning guys, hope you have a good day.. watching some boxing from Japan.. they box on mondays which is odd

So, where to start. Good Morning Everyone I guess. It was down to 63 in the house. Checked, the blower on the furnace is super hot and stuck. I got it turning but it wont light due to it being an issue. Grrrr. I will be just fine for a few weeks likely but will want the AC soon I suspect. And the deep freezer quit sometime while we were gone. Blood all over the floor. So everything that is in there is garbage. Only thing that bothers me in there was all the Alaska salmon. Dammit. Oh well, it will be just fine, just a shitty start to a day.
Could always be worse

You find some good **** Mike. :thumbsup:
I have to agree, and sometimes I get lucky and find a great home for it.
The wheel covers are really nice and spruce up its looks. Thanks Mike!
It sure does Pete, I am thinking you said it only has 29.000 miles on it ?
Regardless, its a beuityful 64 Fury

IMG_4244(1).jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

29,700 mi with the Leaning Tower Of Power. Bought it from the original owner several yrs ago. A never married college music teacher. She ordered the car without a radio. Have the window sticker and all paperwork.
I have to agree, and sometimes I get lucky and find a great home for it.

It sure does Pete, I am thinking you said it only has 29.000 miles on it ?
Regardless, its a beuityful 64 Fury

View attachment 1716246162

View attachment 1716246163

IMG_6590.png

Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend. I didn't back read. It was a busy weekend here. We didn't get to pull the engine in the Ford, but we got the front end back together with the new front spring. Went to a family gathering Saturday evening and then went to see a band play down in Wayne PA at a local bar.

Can't like that...................hope it gets sorted and the fix is an easy one.

I can't like that. I hope your day gets better.

Damn, what a way to start the week.

I actually bought this car to be my sons (66340sedan) first car, my first car is my Barracuda. He was talking V8 and upgrades, I said no! He didn’t want it then so I kept it for myself

Eric it wouldn't have stopped that sort of failure but it's a good idea to put a surge protector on it as control boards go poof sometimes with power surges, good luck!

Off to work, have an outage (communication) that developed over weekend but fortunately traffic rerouted so can address today. Have a Great Day All!

View attachment 1716246167
Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend. I didn't back read. It was a busy weekend here. We didn't get to pull the engine in the Ford, but we got the front end back together with the new front spring. Went to a family gathering Saturday evening and then went to see a band play down in Wayne PA at a local bar.
Here we go again...

1714998889402.png

-
Back