Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I guess that depends on his air gun. His "3 hits of air gun" could be 50ftlbs or 500ftlbs. 240ftlbs isn't that much really.
got a new air gun recently and i'm shocked at it's power... didn't realize how weak my old one was

got a new air gun recently and i'm shocked at it's power... didn't realize how weak my old one was
They are pretty nice nowadays. My 1/2" drive Milwaukee electric has 1200ftlbs breakaway. Another fellow here has a 3/4" drive Milwaukee electric with 2400ftlbs of breakaway torque. Not sure on tightening torque capabilities.

They are pretty nice nowadays. My 1/2" drive Milwaukee electric has 1200ftlbs breakaway. Another fellow here has a 3/4" drive Milwaukee electric with 2400ftbls of breakaway torque. Not sure on tightening torque capabilities.
I think my air guns are 250ftlbs and 800ftlbs.

They are pretty nice nowadays. My 1/2" drive Milwaukee electric has 1200ftlbs breakaway. Another fellow here has a 3/4" drive Milwaukee electric with 2400ftbls of breakaway torque. Not sure on tightening torque capabilities.
yeah.. i just went and looked it up.. 1600ft-lb and is smaller than my old ones.. it's a knockoff of a omni or something like that (can't recall the name..) for home use it's great

my old one was a chicago pnuematics which had to be at least 30 years old and it was just sooo sad

So, does putting ant bait out, when you see them in the house, stop Ants, or just attract more of them that you would not have had otherwise?
we've put lemon oil down on the threshold and along walls where they walk. and the borax works also, just need to do more of the foundation...also takes care of the weeds growing there.

mmmm, lunch!

S1051762.JPG

liver sausage on cinnamon raisin bread with blueberry jelly, raw sharp cheddar cheese and flaxmeal.
tea is lemon ginger, green tea, vanilla, red raspberry and American Indian herbal tea otherwise known
as eissak or obijwa.

:BangHead: All the rural areas here are getting Fiber now too. Federal monies paid out of state contractors to tear up everybody's yards while they bury/trench it in. Didn't fix anything on their way. My yard has been messed up for 2 years. Now local companies can use those lines and bug me 3-4 days a week about hooking up. I keep telling them after begging for the service, they destroyed sections of my property and refuse to fix it, now you want me to buy the service from you? F Off..
They were boring underground here. Keep hitting water and gas lines that no one knew existed. So now, everything is going up on poles above ground and they’re replacing all the poles…

-
Back