Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all. Just made the order for brake parts for the next Mopar that I bought a year ago and the guy has let me store it at his place till now. I want the brakes to work for when we unload it off the trailer. This car found me. The 1970 Plymouth Satellite that we pulled out of the junkyard saved it from being cut up. Clear title, and may or may not have a frozen up 400B in it. I go get it over the 17th and 18th.

Shippingi kills it
Yeah. The shipping is obnoxious. I have about 50/50 luck with arguing with sellers that their shipping is too high. "It's what eBay says!!!!" Usually their measurements and weights are just made up. I picked up a nice Gran Fury grille out of Michigan after I got the seller to back off the nearly 90 dollar shipping and get to $28

Sounds like the wires are switched? No idea. What fixed the turn signals?
I will keep looking into the reverse lights. The turn signals are two fold. First I am dumb. I was playing with the flasher for thr hazards, not turn signals. So no matter what I would do, that would never fix them. :BangHead: then I replaced the flasher. Both work now.

I will keep looking into the reverse lights. The turn signals are two fold. First I am dumb. I was playing with the flasher for thr hazards, not turn signals. So no matter what I would do, that would never fix them. :BangHead: then I replaced the flasher. Both work now.
My headlights don't work, but I have some wires to hook up probably an easy fix........................... who needs headlights.:lol:

I figure I will get a lot of education and info at MITP from you guys, looking forward to it.

I think I want to call it Bluecifer.... :lol:
thumbs-up-rambo.jpg

My headlights don't work, but I have some wires to hook up probably an easy fix........................... who needs headlights.:lol:

I figure I will get a lot of education and info at MITP from you guys, looking forward to it.
Yeah there are a lot of smart folks with us. Then me too.

Turn signals I have wanted. It is a 286mile drive and it would be nice to tell the group we neeed to turn

Welcome to Wendy Whoppers Wednesday

K.. it's Tuesday... i lost a day somewhere... but tits!!!
1715077548943.jpeg
!

Last edited:
-
Back