Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Erik the flasher?
1715078647516.jpeg

Quite a common activity in Vietnam... Since most of the motorcycles are old and the signals don't work. Thing is they will be in the left part of the lane and try to turn right right in front of you. Or they will be in the right part of the lane and try to turn left in front of you. Always an adventure here.. :lol:

Brought my instrument cluster to work to clean and replace bulbs.. there isn't a way to replace chrome that wore off the plastic is there? i mean like at home...

Brought my instrument cluster to work to clean and replace bulbs.. there isn't a way to replace chrome that wore off the plastic is there? i mean like at home...
My buddy just bought some model chrome paint for that. Looks amazing. I can get the name of it when he gets in to work

Seems these liquid chrome pens are ideal for it.. thing i'm just gonna let the age show through though... not a resto..

Morning!
Warmer mornings now. And some sunny days for the next few days. It needs to dry up some. Farmers waiting to get on the fields. Any day now.

-
Back