Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny that with the AIS system you can go online and track ships in real time. Would have made WW2 so much easier for the U-boats if they had this system.

Funny that with the AIS system you can go online and track ships in real time. Would have made WW2 so much easier for the U-boats if they had this system.

:rofl:

I was using that to show friends what the backup looked like in the Chesapeake after the bridge collapse. The number of vessels underway is mind boggling.

Bollinger Amelia Repair?

Well as most of you know I don't have a job. And I don't work much in Vietnam. But the dirt had collected on the roof of this house for 3 months cuz of no rain. This morning it rained its *** off, dumped all the dirt off of the roof onto the ground and the tile in and around the house. So after I got home this afternoon and everything had dried out I did at least sweep it all up. Got to get my points somewhere. LOL kkkkkkkk
PXL_20240508_060610266.jpg
PXL_20240508_060617190.jpg

Morning!
Beautiful sunrise, clear and calm. Going to be a nice day.
Today, wipers, switches, heater duct and mount ecm. Need to wrap up everything so i can install cowl panel.

Postal service.........................:wtf:

Package from Charleston, WV then to Cincinnati, OH. Wrong way dumb asses....................................

:rofl:

Disco?

Too funny

How ya living Mike?
How I've been living, well still on 3 days a week getting stretched and zapped at the cyropractor, one hour a day for over two weeks now, Mikie is sore waking up every morning, but seems to have done the job on my left hip area, I have been walking about every evening.. been hanging in there like a hair in a bis-get....

Sounded like an invasion this morning, I believe the 1950es spooky shows used this sound in the back ground

Good Morning everyone. Storms were great last night. Nice light show and loud thunder. Some heavy rain off an on. Foggy drive in this AM.

-
Back