Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting nice today. Sposed to see mid 80's. Waiting for it to dry out a bit so I can finish cutting grass I started before yesterdays rain. Otherwise, Rain, work and other goings on, I might not get at it till Monday. :eek: Shtuff is growing crazy...

Last night the rain here was insane.. i don't think i have ever seen rain soo bad.. I left for work today and there was water 15' inside my garage... no leaks in the ceiling.. looks like it blew under the back door seal.. just nuts.
15'......................I hope you mean 15" :rofl:

38tclg.jpg

So fellow WI member, you go to Mopars in the Park? We head up there from south eastern WI. Welcome to cruise up with us
Thanks for the invite. I really would like to go but have a previous commitment

My wife's birthday today Gale is 71 , don't any one say anything about me telling how old she is . She willl kill me !! Thanks in advance .
Happy 71st Birthday Gale, my wife is 8 years younger, I bet she looks great for her age, bless you guys today

Morning on this breezy day. Got the dash on the Barracuda all torn apart. Started out to just put a new radio in, then the snowball effect hit. Found a bad switch on the AC, and a couple other issues. Seats out is the only way to work under the dash on these cars.

Morning on this breezy day. Got the dash on the Barracuda all torn apart. Started out to just put a new radio in, then the snowball effect hit. Found a bad switch on the AC, and a couple other issues. Seats out is the only way to work under the dash on these cars.
yeah, i'm glad i decided to pull my dash before putting the seats in.. soo much easier. Will be nice when you have everything working perfectly

Me working on dash too. Inside and out. Mounting computer is turning into a challenge. But getting it.
Need a 15/16” hole saw to mount power points. Another trip to town..

-
Back