Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got to get a few plants brought in, storms are coming, 8pm it could get ruff on us to, tornado and hail warnings tonight

Screenshot_20240505-180556_Home.jpg

My homie in Ky was just tellin' me their local Wallyworld is having a contest for photos of the largest hail stones from their upcoming weather adventures. :lol:

Grr... ordered Gibson mufflers.... just got a email they won't be able to make them til the 16th.. not a big deal but have some **** in stock maybe :)

Home from work, was a dirty day lying under trucks pulling bumpers and boxes off.
Time for a shower and a stiff drink. :thumbsup:

Went and fetched 2 yds of dirt for kim to fill the garden boxes.now she can get ready to plant. So i will go back to shop and putter for a bit. Have to finish up the video i started yesterday anyway.

Last edited:
Had eye doctor appt today. Things went ok. Now out for a walk. 72⁰ and partly cloudy

20240508_172235.jpg

k.. pinion seal changed and all back together.... the guy put in near gears but left the stock leather seal... can't complain for free though.. i did make it a tiny bit looser than he had it, i could barely turn the pinion before and it didn't feel smooth, now it has a bit of drag and turns smooth. i don't have a torque wrench that goes to 240..
I also got dope on my nose and it's all i can smell now :(

k.. pinion seal changed and all back together.... the guy put in near gears but left the stock leather seal... can't complain for free though.. i did make it a tiny bit looser than he had it, i could barely turn the pinion before and it didn't feel smooth, now it has a bit of drag and turns smooth. i don't have a torque wrench that goes to 240..
I also got dope on my nose and it's all i can smell now :(
Been there I know the taste and smell. :BangHead:

Like I said, "tight as you can get it"! :lol:
used the air gun.. so.. not too tight :) If it dies i'll put in a 9" and or switch gears to 3.55 or something less silly. It's a cone sure grip.. not even sure if it works yet

Rut Ro we are on porch watching a bunch of clouds boil and collide. Power just went out and came back. Never a good sign watching clouds swirl and collide from different directions then push down. In an effort to ensure my safety I mixed a double.

View attachment 1716247449
:rofl: :rofl:Not the weather that makes me laugh but the safety double is a sure sign of the way to go.
Nice view John.

-
Back