Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:BangHead: I wish I could find those brass timing tags my dad got from SCTA for some of his runs out there. Had little holes in the corners so they could be screwed on to the race car :thumbsup:

Must be good to go for now out there in the desert, No cancellation on SCTA .
Definitely share pics if you make it out there. So baddass. A buddy from work, used to be an Engineer at a unnamed motorcycle manufacturer here in US. Him and another R&D friend "borrowed" a couple preproduction bikes years ago and made some passes at El Mirage when on the slight detour back to the factory from AZ.

:BangHead: I wish I could find those brass timing tags my dad got from SCTA for some of his runs out there. Had little holes in the corners so they could be screwed on to the race car :thumbsup:
Those would be very cool to find and have

These?

1715259719396.png

Those would be very cool to find and have
I put them on a chain around my neck and wore them to one of the very early California Hot Rod Reunions at Famoso, like #2 or #3. Walking through the pits/vendors an older fellow "Hey you! Get over here!" shouts this fellow at The Bean Bandits Car Club display. Joaquin Arnette, long time leader of Bean Bandits it was. He looked at them, looked at me, "What club was your dad with?" "LA Roadsters" " I remember them. Badass MFers they were."

I am sure there will be a Carlisle group photo. And Willie still has to :icon_fU: give away the Wolfie award this year since he skipped last year!

1715260907322.png

Last edited:
-
Back