Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Weather not looking too bad. Door patching is going ok, but its crunch time. Was hoping to get it booked in for a safety next week, but they are busy. Ten days we are rolling out. Either in the Studebaker or trailering the Fargo.

IMG_6650.png

Good morning everyone

Last edited:
Wow twister in Finleyville PA hits church during service, good thing they had a basement, ripped part of the roof off!

Howdy gang

Sun is out... I may try and get the lawn mowed again today. Looks like a lot of rain coming.

Farm store run later for fan pulley bolts. Going from the 2½ inch to 1" spacer... forgot to get shorter bolts. :BangHead:

@Scott_ 69HemiDart , hope the drive back went well

Well Lexi (new dog) Made it through the night no issues, she slept in the dining room of all places. Have some errands to run today see if she likes the truck or not.

Havent gone there yet. Still on a leash for a few more days. I think she will with Lab in her.

Hey if you have nothing going on the 4th come on over just a hang out deal with some friends. Bunch of kids prob in the pond all day also. Dogs allowed!

I'm glad you got a new dog and I hope she is a good one for you. It seems like she will be. I am Dallas's third owner

Morning all y’all and a special good morning to Lexi. Clearly she has added some class to this thread! I get to clean up after a full weekend of training. Shop looks like a crime scene, crap strewn everywhere. I threw it all in and shut the door! Quiet day here with a gentle rain.

-
Back