Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hopefully, same thing as Toolman’s wife but positive
Damn, Hopefully it is small and hasn't spread. My wife's last one was smaller than a pencil eraser. They removed it and she had some radiation treatments and it was done. Not too bad really.

Have to get going for MITP, change oil and check out pickup. Keith wants me to tow the boat there also. Have a funeral Mon and my wife got some some crappy medical news

Hopefully, same thing as Toolman’s wife but positive
Catching it early is key, strength and healing to her this morning Pete

Yeah... i have no idea why it rang up so high... i guess i shoulda checked. no biggy.. just cranky now, gonna be a long day
I never look at the bill, just pay it at the end of the month. This month its going to be pretty high.

Lets talk about spray paint, $18 plus environmental charge. Insane. I remember $8. And it wasnt that long ago.

I never look at the bill, just pay it at the end of the month. This month its going to be pretty high.

Lets talk about spray paint, $18 plus environmental charge. Insane. I remember $8. And it wasnt that long ago.
yeah... when i looked for paint for my fenders it was like $200 a quart... WTF.... i found a place for 80 a Q and it matches but is **** paint.... i always go cheap and regret it

We don't need no consoles:poke::rofl:
IMG_20160418_201947493.jpg

Morning fellers and fellet, In the 80s today may need to get the AC running. Little more coffee and back to the Barracuda, almost done then change oil in the truck.

Morning fellers and fellet, In the 80s today may need to get the AC running. Little more coffee and back to the Barracuda, almost done then change oil in the truck.
You driving the Cuda to MITP or trailering it Dave?

It collapses about every 2 years or so. Maybe change up now, but we'll see

I looked at properties along the Rio Blanco for a while
I meant fully collapsed to where it’s in the do not visit or talk to by the Us gov

Have to get going for MITP, change oil and check out pickup. Keith wants me to tow the boat there also. Have a funeral Mon and my wife got some some crappy medical news
Sorry to hear Pete. Chatted with Keith the other day also.

Good AM men
Morning, working on finalizing the camping plans for power tour. So far, I’ve got three spots very close to the venues for CHEAP. And fully paid and reserved. Funny, all these power tour folks eat up the hotels and fancy camping places but ignore the state parks which can’t raise rates for events by law… we even staying in a cabin for 35 bucks

Lower dash panels in. Stereo in place but not wired.Everything is tight under the dash with all that wiring. Should have thinned the harness even more. Wont be doing that until much later. We have a bose portable speaker that really rocks, should be good enough. Column cover next, then figure out horn. Has to work for safety.

Just got back from some running around. Previously, I got a large piece of foam for the hemi scoop to block it while trailering, but after messing around it I don't think it will work well. Went to HF and got a small packing blanket and I will cover the engine with that as I did coming back from NC.

Hope all is well with your wife @FISHYPETE and nothing but good news:thumbsup:

-
Back