Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, coffee and breakfast is over, spinach and two med eggs and cherry extract juice for memike.
Have a blessed day everyone

Ring Camera...

"There is someone at your front yard"

Well, good morning

:lol:

View attachment 1716251560

View attachment 1716251561
1716124523460.png

Good Morning All

Glad I wasn't planning a big garden this year. I picked up some stuff to put in yesterday. 6 plants -4 different tomatoes and a couple green peppers, plus a few packs of seed. $35 - holy crap :mad:. And that was $6 off, on their Memorial Day sale prices. Homely Depo doesn't even sell the multi packs I used to get for a couple $. :wtf: I havent even tilled it yet and probably a bit muddy yet today. Probably in next couple days I can do that.

Glad I wasn't planning a big garden this year. I picked up some stuff to put in the garden yesterday. 6 plants -4 different tomatoes and a couple green peppers, plus a few packs of seed. $35 - holy crap :mad:. And that was $6 off, on their Memorial Day sale prices. Homely Depo doesn't even sell the multi packs I used to get for a couple $. :wtf: I havent even tilled it yet and probably a bit muddy yet today. Probably in next couple days I can do that.
Dang, that's what I forgot. Peppers. Andy is starting some hot peppers. His garden space. I planted all sorts of sturr last year. I probably won't this year.

Not doing a garden this year too many other things I want to do. Also I have a 63 Fury convertible coming in the garage to do the bodywork on and prep for paint.

Not doing a garden this year too many other things I want to do. Also I have a 63 Fury convertible coming in the garage to do the bodywork on and prep for paint.
Ya, me too. I have enough stuff to take care of. :lol:

Mine is a small fraction of what I used to do. At one time it was further down back. I think it was around 25 x 40ft and fenced. Now closer to the house. Probably will be 10x10 or less. Critters didn't do much damage last year, so hopefully I do OK without a fence again. I did put bird netting on the blueberries already.

Rain bird sprinkler, about 4 feet tall was stuck on a hose in my pumphouse which was a mess at the time. Anyway there's a piece of tubing where you screw the hose end, other end is up at the sprinkler head, that's where it snapped, non-fixable or at least not worth the effort imo

-
Back