Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like that....
Hope nothing further

I was just looking at TTI system. I'll just go with the collars at those key points to remove

20240619_191010.jpg

We went kitchen appliance hunting today. What a wear out. Of course the color we want GE Slate Grey) only comes in the cheaper models. It's depressing to hear from the salesman that they don't last 50 years like our old ones did. :mob: :mob: :mob: :rofl:

Well family is gearing up and sorting out jerseys for a Friday night catfish fry watching the cup final. Grandson is threatening to wear red wings togs. I told him he was gonna get mighty hungry duct taped to a tree all night.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Morning. Just another Thursday to me.
Took my cat to the vet yesterday.
So your cat is good at catching mice.
Yep ,they come in to get warm when the weather changes.
They don't last long why? He has worms.
Gave him medicine. Not a happy cat.

Good morning, first day of summer and the heat is here , worsening Friday.

Good morning everyone. Off and on rain since yesterday aft. Not much else to report. Got more welding to do this weekend

Supposed to be 96 here on Saturday....................at the track and the car show not much shade. It will be hot, maybe too hot to even enjoy it:BangHead:

Good Morning All! Garden was more work than I thought, had really gotten away, even took the tractor in there to try and tame it. More work to do but got zucchini, acorn squash, pumpkin, pickling cuc's, tomatoes in.

Garden1.jpeg

Garden2.jpeg

Garden3.jpeg

Garden4.jpeg

-
Back