Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1718975220794.png

I have a good story about that and how I got my car trailer. It was on a classified website that covers central PA. $400 for a Hudson car trailer and ity was close. So I write and my email has my name in it and the lady writes back and says "Tike this is Leah so just come get this thing" Turns out to be a guy who I knew that went to prison for molesting kids. I did still give her the $400

The answer is if it is too good to be true it probably is. You didn't send money did you?
No just PM him on Facebook but deleted the PM right away. The guy after looking closer lives in my town and he's full of **** I know everyone in my town.

Good Morning All! Slept in then listened to the backread lol, great tunes in there all! Tike that is a crazy story!

I have a good story about that and how I got my car trailer. It was on a classified website that covers central PA. $400 for a Hudson car trailer and ity was close. So I write and my email has my name in it and the lady writes back and says "Tike this is Leah so just come get this thing" Turns out to be a guy who I knew that went to prison for molesting kids. I did still give her the $400
That's a cheap price for a trailer. Most used ones around here are about $4,000

Good morning everyone. Charger and some garden work. Garden so late, but plants are a nice size in pots. Now see flood watch for today thru tomorrow night. Great

Good Morning All! Slept in then listened to the backread lol, great tunes in there all! Tike that is a crazy story!
Sad thing is that she had no idea. He hauled the Amish and their pay was to give him their kids. Ya sick as that sounds it is true. But the community ran her out of town and even threatened her life. She had to move away. and she said she had no idea it was going on but everyone felt she did and didn't report it. I believe her. Just sad because she had to sell her small family farm.

Sad thing is that she had no idea. He hauled the Amish and their pay was to give him their kids. Ya sick as that sounds it is true. But the community ran her out of town and even threatened her life. She had to move away. and she said she had no idea it was going on but everyone felt she did and didn't report it. I believe her. Just sad because she had to sell her small family farm.
That's sad.

Good morning everyone. Charger and some garden work. Garden so late, but plants are a nice size in pots. Now see flood watch for today thru tomorrow night. Great
Lots of gardens went in late around here, mostly weather reason, mine included. I just put the timer on the rain bird yesterday, but still need to replace with drip as most of what I put in prefers that

I have my tomatoes in and I am staring at a couple envelopes of lettuce here on the table. I might just go to the Farmers markets here for fresh produce. FFS

I have my tomatoes in and I am staring at a couple envelopes of lettuce here on the table. I might just go to the Farmers markets here for fresh produce. FFS
I tried to grow lettuce first year I had my deer proof garden fence, turns out rabbits like lettuce lol!

Ya, me too. a 3' tall fence isn't tall enough for rabbits. Found that out the hard way. :mob: :mob: :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol: :elmer:
Mine is chain link and they can squeeze through the holes so I started putting mesh up the sides and burying it, just haven't made it all the way around yet

-
Back