Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No issues. NJ does not title trailers. I had State police inspect and no problems at DMV, in and out with a new WV title................one more reason I LOVE West BG Virginia.

I usually go to the Moorefield DMV ... Nice folks there.

It does crack me up at the Martinsburg office how many signs there are stating "Do not threaten staff"

I usually go to the Moorefield DMV ... Nice folks there.

It does crack me up at the Martinsburg office how many signs there are stating "Do not threaten staff"
We have a new one here.............. Everyone is always nice and never a line.

Thanks mike?! wtf.... :( even gave you a link to the proper ground clip..... no respect....
b3c827e693d30aedcdb676ee48678869.png

I had to make up a clip like Fatoldguy. I can't use the ground strap you posted no metal line to ground it.......................... :thumbsup:

f3907d416fa6fe0bd8f2f7989b25d51a-332036568.jpg

@Icetech

I had to use this.....................then ground the other end of the wire to the frame.

View attachment 1716265462

View attachment 1716265466
yes, like i told you :) just glad it's working....

This is the proper clip

yes, like i told you :) just glad it's working....

This is the proper clip
Thanks. If I understand correctly, I don't have metal tube here mine is all rubber......................no where to put the other end of the strap.

groundstrap identified.jpg

I wonder what my MPG is.................driving more than 50 miles one way and I am using 93 ethanol-free. I have been getting it and filling the car with 5-gallon VP jugs. I have another I filled up earlier in the week. No stations near me have it and nothing in MD near the track. As a matter of fact searched and only one in MD with 93.

A good tool.

[/URL]
Take your jugs to the track and get some 110 for it and mix it with pump gas.

Scott or Chris (Willy) a question for you 2 or anyone else. In your state can you buy an old vehicle and get a title? It is next to impossible here in PA.

Scott or Chris (Willy) a question for you 2 or anyone else. In your state can you buy an old vehicle and get a title? It is next to impossible here in PA.
We have bonded titles. You post a bond, they do a title search and if no one claims the vehicle as theirs within a certain amount of time, you get a title. We also have reconstructed titles for things like rat rods and street rods and the like.

Dang it is the kiss of death
Just went thru this Mess selling my Cuda.
I sold my tempest Convertible back around March.
Pulled out the title from the pile, put the rest back .
Sometime between then and when I sold the Cuda, Eileen
comes over and moves them. Can't remember where she put them.
Pa smokes anything that hasn't been registered in the last 20 years.
So no title, good luck getting a duplicate. she came over a few days before the buyer was due to pickup the cuda. Why is the office pulled apart? Because I'm looking for the MFin titles you moved.
Oh, i put them in a fireproof box up in the attic.
????

-
Back