Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'll take two. Always good to have a back up.:realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy:
It’ll sell for that. The last one I was watching sold for nearly 25,000. And it think… I have it still. Got it when I was a kid. But mines been built and played with. Used like that, they still go for nearly 2k if all the pieces there

Morning!
Looks like another nice day on the horizon. Shop day again. Maybe the front end gets my attention today.

Welcome to Saturday! And i haven't done **** in a week... been 90+ here and high humidity.. i need to cut my grass and don't wanna :(
And congrats to the oilers :)

And 2 of these are awesome
1719052282866.jpeg

Nothing going on around here today so looks I'll be a couch potato.
stop by and do some body work... just need to paint the fenders and i can start driving... i might get it done by winter :)

Good morning. Woke up to storms. Flood watch until midnight. Indoor work and/or errands I guess

Morning. Busy day here. Impromptu family reunion(shoot me now) , then 4H meeting, car show sprinkled in. Plus chores. And if I get time, clean and organize the shop so I can pull the chassis out of the paint shop, put truck bed into paint shop.

might turn the AC on for the first time this year today.... i try not to use it cause it's so old and i don't want it to die.. but it's been shitty out.

Plus.. a fly got in my house and laid eggs somewhere... been coming home to a screen covered in the fuckers.. i don't keep food anywhere outside my fridge.. so that's annoying

might turn the AC on for the first time this year today.... i try not to use it cause it's so old and i don't want it to die.. but it's been shitty out.

Plus.. a fly got in my house and laid eggs somewhere... been coming home to a screen covered in the fuckers.. i don't keep food anywhere outside my fridge.. so that's annoying
I would die if I DIDN'T turn it on

-
Back