Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, short back read. Good morning. Nice and cool here this morning....foggy, like always in june....

This is kinda cool.... I have absolutely no use for it...

@Mattax ? :lol:

Prazi beam cutter and saw

Screenshot_20240622_091913_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240622_091851_Facebook.jpg

Good Morning All! Been working on staying up/getting up later so I can party all night in LV, think that'll work lol!

A lot of places like that count on the beer making up for the food
I found out on the way down there that the owners were the same owners of "Rustica" which was the restaurant before it in which we didn't think the food was great. I will say my fork and knife stew was good but the calamari appetizer and wife's fish and chips sucked.

What's the details?
4 WD with full time hubs?
If the frame isn't rusty, and the drive train is running, lcould be a great beater.

1986 dodge w-150,this is a project truck,it ran good before it had a small transmission leak.i have a manual transmission and everything you would need to swap it.ive got about 3k into the truck,if you want a list of everything I’ve done message me,2500 or trades for four wheelers,dirtbikes etc

Update:I have a clean title for the truck

1986 dodge w-150,this is a project truck,it ran good before it had a small transmission leak.i have a manual transmission and everything you would need to swap it.ive got about 3k into the truck,if you want a list of everything I’ve done message me,2500 or trades for four wheelers,dirtbikes etc

Update:I have a clean title for the truck
Get it! You already have a ton of experience with the early complicated ones. You'll be a transmission exxxpert!

yea I get it. no thanks. Although honestly it could be a good deal IF the leak was pan, or shift lever seal. Front seal or rear would gets into dropping the transfer case or pulling the trans.

Get it! You already have a ton of experience with the early complicated ones. You'll be a transmission exxxpert!

yea I get it. no thanks. Although honestly it could be a good deal IF the leak was pan, or shift lever seal. Front seal or rear would gets into dropping the transfer case or pulling the trans.

Thanks

My schnitzengruben limit is one inoperative vehicle on the premises at a time

:lol:

-
Back