Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Grrr... turned on my AC for the first time this year and it won't start :( Compressor gets super hot and is just growling.. praying it's the starter capacitor.. will have a new one monday.. no dmg on the old one and meter says it works but i don't trust that..
Initial start of an old unit is always a fingers- crossed circumstance

Hope it's simple

ANNND there it is!! took a while.....:rofl:

Roll over image to zoom in

• 31duHLKJ16L._AC_US100_.jpg

• 416zd0UukWL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 3193INUDV9L._AC_US100_.jpg

• 41yazRXd8vL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 41jd+gErVmL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 41pXgUSvNHL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 311WcBMceTL._AC_US100_.jpg

GXARTS Jump Start Electric Engine Drill Bit Adapter Fit for Troy Bilt Trimmers & Other Handheld Equipment​

Visit the GXARTS Store
4.2 4.2 out of 5 stars 268 ratings
Amazon'sChoice

200+ bought in past month

$12.79 with 15 percent savings-15% $12.79
List Price: $14.99List Price: $14.99$14.99

Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime

Initial start of an old unit is always a fingers- crossed circumstance

Hope it's simple
well.. installing it is cake.. already have it all apart, takes 2 mins.. praying it works is another thing :) AC is 40 years old and has always worked but not great.. just don't trust anyone to replace it

Well its been a difficult day to say the least. Legs are feeling pretty rough. Old crusty chrome grille is in and wiring for lights is roughed in. Hood actually closes now. Buddy finished my seat frame so it can be painted.
Finish front wiring tomorrow and paint inside of cab.

When it starts it runs good. But rips your arm off trying to get it going. I'm sure in short order something will break...rope or...
I watched that entire video as I think my saw is a 250. It is a bugger to start but cuts like a banshee. I have to always put my foot in the handle due to kick backs. It is so belligerent I about traded it off this last winter.

Nope, just the way it was made. go to the end of the video. She says not recommended for anyone old...basically...
I bought a cordless lectric one. I tire out before the bat tree

I use the Echo also, happy with it so far.View attachment 1716266093
I bought a Homelite XL16 Farm Saw in 1985 when I bought my property to build my house. Used it extensively to clear the property. When the bar wore out, I put a 20in bar on it, and never looked back. Starts easy and has been a Great Saw. Still have it today, as my Only Chainsaw....

High compression or garbage design?

I need to get a small Husqvarna.. Maybe 16"... just in case
When it's running it's very good. Crap design imo. my friend has same model. Same starting issues. From brand new..

Roll over image to zoom in

GXARTS Jump Start Electric Engine Drill Bit Adapter Fit for Troy Bilt Trimmers & Other Handheld Equipment​

Visit the GXARTS Store
4.2 4.2 out of 5 stars 268 ratings
Amazon'sChoice

200+ bought in past month

$12.79 with 15 percent savings-15% $12.79
List Price: $14.99List Price: $14.99$14.99

Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
I guarantee that would not turn that over...

I bought a Homelite XL16 Farm Saw in 1985 when I bought my property to build my house. Used it extensively to clear the property. When the bar wore out, I put a 20in bar on it, and never looked back. Starts easy and has been a Great Saw. Still have it today, as my Only Chainsaw....
Gave my homelite XL away when I bought Sthil. What a mistake

-
Back