Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Probably once you plant you'll go into a drought and have to water all the time. Been a tough year for gardens all around this year I think, everyone's late around here
That’s exactly what happened to us this year (and last)

Supporting our local youth FFA we brought home several bushels of corn. I been shucking for hours! Then we will cut it off the cob in preparation for canning! Jodi is rocking one of our rescue shirts. During harvest one of our drivers fell asleep and ran off the road and tipped over with 40,000 pounds of pumpkin we had just harvested. Sadly he landed in a neighbors field who was less than impressed. We had to create a search and rescue team to remove every single shred of (rightly so) pumpkin and pumpkin remains from his field. It is harvest season so everyone is running on a couple hours of sleep and shifts are in the neighborhood of thirty hours. Cynical sarcastic Dark humor is the norm! Thus the shirt was created! A bunch of guys on hands and knees wearing caver lights at zero dark thirty picking up pumpkin pieces out of a field.

IMG_5132.jpeg

IMG_5133.jpeg

IMG_5134.jpeg

Soooo. More bad luck. New fridge Simone bought two years ago has went out. Freezer quit working. Crap man i.m still paying for the thing...

17191079030703933839752627775612.jpg

Well, it's fun with a bench seat and a pistol grip, and someone sitting against you.they kind of have to straddle the shifter. For some reason I always seem to miss 2nd and 4th a lot.:icon_fU:
:lol: Depends on who sits next to the shifter on what gear I'd miss.

-
Back