Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Reminds me of Carlisle. First Time Tim and I camped together. He had an extensive music selection he brought along. Not a sound out of any of the sounding vendors. Until ABBA.
That was funny...guy says man that sounds like ABBA. I said it is Abba, I guess my sound system is working right...

Good morning all! 2 days to go. Got the Will It Run video out for the 400B. Was fun but a lot of work over 5 days with about 13 hours of work.

Same here glad the heat wave breaks today.
It's supposed to get up to 90 here today. I should get the lawn mowing done. Chance of showers tomorrow. A little cooler Wednesday though. I'll have to decide my plan of attack over coffee later this morning.

I ordered seatbelts, a racing helmet, and turndowns from Summit last night.

I also ordered some vents and a new line to fix my fuel line issue hopefully. I was looking yesterday and I can run the line up and behind the bumper.

Morning!
79-80 ish today. Is gonna be sticky!
Thinking glass attack today. Im imagining the side mirrors will be my challenge. Mind you, they have tabs that bolt through the door skin. And i has a welder. So it may be a matter of minutes vs hours dropping screws into bottom of door.

Pete this the ballast resistor you need?
1719228057327.png

-
Back