Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did a bit of bodywork last night.. almost ready for primer.. Gonna be a long day here... watching "The Glass Key" with veronica lake... exciting morning :) love my old movies though..

1719229335825.png

Retirement is shining today. I didn't want to get up and if it wasn't for the dog I would still be sleeping but I DID'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!!

Well.....if you notice I said "would" have been fun so that would have been the double blonde whole milk extra hot latte with 4 pumps of hazelnut.

Today's fun at my age it would be the kit car catalog.

Morning, woke at 3 to a thunderstorm so got up and put my truck in the garage just encase of hail. Rumbled till just about an hour ago.

Got windows open to get in nice fresh cool air before the heat hits. 92 here yesterday. Record
Luckily it cooled here.. been low 90s with high humidity for days... praying a start cap fixed my AC... can't get it replaced anytime soon

Good Morning everyone. Just finished the back reading. Back to work. Got some more firewall closeout done. I am still hoping to paint the chassis and interior the week of July 4. We will see. Quite a bit to do yet.

As expected, it was a Hoot. We played 4 games. The daughters first time, and she did quite well with some instruction. The Wife.....Not so much...Doesn't take instruction well, despite my best efforts.... She would hang the ball down at the start line and run up to the foul line and drop it there....Hilarious.
Don't break a nail. LOL

-
Back